Puppy UwU Jealous! Tanjiro X GenNeu! Reader Fluff

This cute request was requested by BlackKnightRadiant

Thank you for requesting~

(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)(*´﹃`*)ヾ(・m・*)ノ゛

"*laugh* Really?? Your Gramps almost killed you because of your attempts of escaping?? HAHAHHAHA" You laughed hysterically. Zenitsu told you a story of his training cuz why not?

"HEY!~ You meanie! You shouldn't laugh! I could've died!" Zenitsu pouts. You chuckle at his actions.

"A-ah gomen gomen~" You apologize well not really hahahha. "COMMIT SEPPUKU, (Y/N)!!" Zenitsu exclaimed, which made you laugh even harder than before.

"Oh, please no! Not seppuku! Of course I'm not gonna commit seppuku." You dramatically say. Zenitsu once again pouts.

As the two of you communicated, little do you know there's a jealous pouty cute puppy *cough* observing *cough* from behind a tree.

"Hey, (Y/N) I can hear the sounds of a scary aura from a mile away." Zenitsu whispered to you. At first you were confused of what Zenitsu meant, then it hit you.

"Gotta go Zen, see you later." You waved goodbye to the blonde boy.

"I know you're there, Jiro-Kun." You sighed.

"You don't have to be jealous, you know." You told Tanjiro as you cupped Tanjiro's cheek.

"You trust me, right? Kamado Tanjiro." Hahaha you're dead, Tanjiro. (Y/N) is mad.

"Y-yes... (Y/N)...I admit I was a bit jealous" Tanjiro admits as he pouts cutely.

"A bit?" You raise your brow on him.

"I WAS super jealous..."

"*chuckle* You're so cute, Jiro-Kun~" You chuckle as you pat Tanjiro's head. Tanjiro blushed at your statement and action.

"Come on, it's getting late." You say as the two of you head towards the house thingy with hands intertwined.

"You'll always be my cute puppy, Tanjiro."

Extra!

"HAHAHAHA! Tanjiro was really jealous. It's hilarious! HAHAHAHHA!" Zenitsu laughed as Tanjiro glared at him. (Y/N) was also laughing but not as hard as Zenitsu.

"At least he has me, unlike you, forever alone." (Y/N) stated giving Zenitsu a smug grin ad Zenitsu stopped laughing and remembers his fate. Ouch, want me to put some aloe vera to that burn?

(๑´ㅂ'๑)(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌♡(*>ω<)ω<*)♡

Next
Giyuu X Shinobu Fluff