Tanjiro Kamado |Actions > Words

Requested by OFFICIALunHOLYWATER

AU: Tanjiro and Nezuko switch roles, Tanjiro become a demon while Nezuko become a demon slayer.

~*~

"(Y/N)-chan!" You stop walking as you heard your name being called, when you turn around, You saw Nezuko running after you.

"Nezuko-chan? what's the matter?" you asked

"Have...you see...niichan?" she manage to said between breaths. 

"Tanjiro-kun? haven't seen him why?" you asked again.

"He ran away from me" Nezuko explained as she look worried for his older brother.

"Don't worry, I'm sure his just around, I'll help you find him" you offered, making Nezuko smile brightly.

"thank you (Y/N)-chan" 

and that's how it started, the search for Tanjiro, you've been looking for the said boy for the past hour and he was still no where to be found. 

"huh?"

suddenly as you were passing by, something or rather someone fall down on you.

"wha--what ! the hell!" you were about to toss it away but luckily you recognize him immediately.

"Tanjiro-kun, don't do that! you almost gave me a heart attack" you scold the poor boy as you carry him on your arms.

"Nezuko-chan was worried about you, I was also worried, so don't ran away anymore or I'll be mad at you okay?" you continue to scold as you made your way back to where the siblings stays.

"eh! what's wrong?" you asked as you saw him become teary eyed, your heart immediately melting from cuteness.

"don't cry! don't cry! I was just joking, I could never be mad at you" you said as you put him down  and kneeled down to his height.

"don't cry and let's go back to your sister okay?" you sweetly said as you took his hand and the both of you walk back together hand in hand.

If Nezuko had Zenitsu, Tanjiro had you, ever since you layed your eyes on him you heart beat so faster, even though he was a demon, Tanjiro was sweet and adorable. 

currently, you were on the corner of your room, crying, it was just one of those days that you would break down and cry all the problem away. you were sniffling and sobbing when the door burst open.

"What the?!" you exclaimed as you saw little demon Tanjiro, walking in cheerfully. but those smile turn into a frown as soon as he saw you.

"..." because his mouth was covered, he can't speak a word but Tanjiro comforted you on his own way. he dance around you and did silly things until you laugh.

"thank you Tanjiro, that means a lot" you said as you smiled at him, Tanjiro continued to stare at you.

even though he become a demon, his sense of smell was still stronger than average demons, and upon staring at you and having you near him, he could smell the grief and sadness coming from you.

"what's wrong Tanjiro?" you asked as he continue to stare at you, he just can't understand how you can smile so brightly yet you emit a depressed smell, sadder than anyone he encountered.

suddenly an idea formed on his head, Tanjiro wrap his hands around you and suddenly he become bigger, back to his original height, which was taller and bigger than you.

"Tanjiro.." you muttered as you feel his hands protectively wrap around you, your head buried to his chest, you could feel tears gathering at your eyes as his warmth was enough to comfort you. before you knew it, you were sobbing once again, tears continuously falling down your eyes. 

Tanjiro leaned back and wipe your tears away, just like what you did the other day, when he was crying. after smiling at him Tanjiro hug you back again and cuddled you to sleep

"you're so warm, thank you" you muttered before closing your eyes.

Sometimes, we don't need words to show others what we feel, rather actions should matter more, as the saying goes ' Actions speaks louder than Words'