Checking The Wands

Chapter 76: Checking The Wands

"Mr. Olivander?" Harry knocked then opened the door. "I have to ask you a few questions."

"Anything, boy, anything." Olivander said.

"Would you mind identifying this wand?"
Harry said then hand over Bellatrix's wand to Olivander. "We need to know if it's safe to use."

Olivander took a closer look at it. "Walnut, Dragon Heartsring, 12 3/4 inches. This belongs to Bellatrix Lestrange. Treat it carefully."

"And this?" I asked, handing over Draco's wand to Olivander.

"Hawthorn, Unicorn Hair, 10 inches. This was the wand of Draco Malfoy."

My eyes widened. "Excuse me? Was the wand of Draco Malfoy?"

Did something happened after we escaped the Malfoy Manor? Is he okay? What?

"Was?" Harry asked. "Is it not still?"

"Well, perhaps not," Olivander said. "If you won it from here. I sense his legions has change."

He handed the wand over to me. "You talk about wands as if they have feelings. You can think." Harry said.

"The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. That motto has always been clear to those who study wand law."

"And what do you know about the Deathly Hallows?" Harry asked eagerly.

"There are rumoured that there are three: The Elder wand, the Cloak of invisibility ( to hide you from your enemies ), and the resurrection stone to bring love ones back from the dead. Together, they make one the master of death...but few truly believe that such objects exist." Olivander explained.

"Do you?" I asked him.

"I see no reason to put stock in an old tale."

"You're lying," I blurted out. "You know one exist. You told him about it. You told him about the Elder wand, and where you can go looking for it."

Olivander went silent for a while then spoke in a hush whisper, "tortured me. Besides, I only conveyed rumours. There's no telling whether he will find it."

"He had find it, sir." Harry said then stood, motioning me to go with him. "We'll give you rest." He told Olivander.

"He is after you both, Mr. Potter and Ms. Rosecharm. If it's true- what you say, and he really has the Elder wand...I'm afraid you both wouldn't stand a chance." He said.

"Well, I suppose we have to kill him before he finds us." Harry said.