14. Complete Bliss

Author's POV:

Keith was crying and running at the same time. He went into the kitchen to find what ever utensils he could find to do God knows what.

*CLASH!!*

Mason's POV:

I was watching Kira ride a horse. She kinda looked cute while doing so...I don't know why I think she's cute! She's an annoying lunatic, but I still stood watching. Finally she noticed I was watching her so she stopped the horse immediately.

She came off the horse walking straight to me.

"Are you a spy or something?"

"Wanna find out?"

I asked with wish eyes mocking her question.

"Why are you here?"

"So you have horses huh?"

"Yeah"

She answered.

"Wanna ride one?" She asked me.

The only thing that escaped my mind was that she asked nicely. Normally she'd be all rude and stuff. But now what happened to miss " rude"?

"Uhhhh how about you tell me what you are up to"

"Huh?!" She asked .

"What's with all the good guy stuff?"

I asked.

"Can't someone be nice for a change?" She asked, that made me grow suspicious.

"Nah you are up to something alright"

Suddenly she moved up close, I didn't notice because I was trying to adjust when I was leaning by the fence.

She moved up till there was only 2 inch apart from each other. For some reason, it made me feel fuzzy in a way, I just stared at her.

"Too close"

"I don't care"

She said making matters only grow worse. I'm not new to this actually.

The girls I've dated are always like this...but for some reason, Kira's was different, all my confidence went away and I was only met with her dark... beautiful...eyes. wait what?!

"Wanna ride or not?"

She asked breaking the silence.

"Uhhhh ok?" I said as she moved away changing her was in 0.5 seconds.

"Ok let's go!" She said in a cheerful voice. Something was way off about me.... Right after she was up close,she was so happy and for some stupid ass reason that made me mumble a word I never thought I could.

"......cute......"

Just as I wanted to get on one of the horses,

*CLASH!!*

As soon as I heard that Kira ran as fast as she could to see what happened with me following right after her.

When I reached there, I couldn't believe what I saw...

Keith's POV:

*CLASH!!*

The glass broke and bit by bit blood dropped from my hands.

The blood kept dropping none stop, as much as it hurt, I enjoyed the sight. It was a painful yet satisfying sight to see.

Tears streamed from my eyes watching it. My own blood dropping on the floor with pieces of glass scattered on it. Suddenly people ran in to the kitchen. They were there, but only one caught my gaze, JAYDEN..

He widened his eyes to the sight and was really emotionless after.

He only looked me dead in the eyes.

"What the heck?! Whose he? And why are you all over blood?!" Asked the guy with midnight blackish brown hair.

"Who are you?" I asked tilting my head with tears still finding it's way down my eyes.

"The names Mason" he mentioned.

Suddenly, I stopped crying and then went dead. It's him! The man that stole the love of my life even though it's not been long since we've met.
The man that is so important to my mate, the man that deprived me of the love of my own mate. That was him standing in front of me worried and stuff. Ugh!!! I can't stand him even!! I can't blame him... I mean... He looks so handsome and breath taking, perfect match for James .. while me....I am just a wimp, a gay fag, ugly...(Author's POV: so not true!! U are so cute!!!!.) (Keith's POV: thank you! Uwu ❤ ❤) ( Author's POV: now stop discouraging yourself!!) (Keith's POV: awe!!! Thank u!! Now let's get back to the story, I wanna know what I'd do next 😹❣) (Author's POV: aish 😂kkie) a sucker for a love that I can't even get...
Useless....

"Y-you are the one that shtole mwy mate fwom me" I said making it sound as if I am a baby meanwhile I was in pain.

"You stole the love of my life!! You thief!!! " I said getting more and more angry.

James's POV:

I heard glass break and I was afraid it could have been Keith. I rushed to the kitchen as that's where I heard the noice from. When I moved to the kitchen I was stunned. What I saw brought shock and worry to my existence. Ke-ith ..... blood.....hurt..... I-

Keith was crying and looking at his blood in a very strange way.

Mason came in and was also surprised, he broke the silence finally asking a question which led to Keith asking him a question which led to Keith cursing him in anger. Something Ive never seen him do.

He moved closer to mason wanting to hit him with a piece of glass.

I was mad at the sight of this so I moved up close.

"You bi-"

I grabbed on his hand stopping him from going any further. I suddenly noticed something...

Keith's eyes.... They were red orange.... beautiful.... coloured....his wild eyes....
My grip on him softened.... I wasn't mad anymore.. I was concerned....soft..... whipped...

Not minding the people who were watching us, I pulled him close and closed the gap between us with a soft peck which turned into a heated one when he kissed back, dominating the other.

It was bliss... His soft lips and hands were divine... Everything I needed in a woman, I found in a man, as cute and beautiful as him.

Can't believe I am actually falling for a man.....never thought I was gay, but for some reason, I feel like girls are acceptable. I think I'm bisexual, either way, the only one that mattered to me right there and then was Keith, only Keith, my beautiful submissive baby...ahh! See already giving him nicknames. Yes I finally admitted to the fact that I am inlove with Keith and I didn't care what anyone said.

Hope u lasted long enough
How's the boookkkkk so far 😂 I know I'm getting y'all annoyed by asking this but I'm just curious that's all.

Anyways u are welcome to give ideas and please do comment and vote ❤️🙏 thank u guys Soo much..

Love u guys

(-_+) :)) ♥♥