Part 2

Khushi sat down on the floor and looked around. This is the room which she saw in her dreams off late...what a fool she was! She looked at the poolside. Even from the room she could see arnav standing there..the same place where he had kissed her few days back. She cried and cried and dozed off sitting like that.

Arnav stood in the poolside for long to calm himself. When he woke up in the morning, he never thought that the day would end like this. One part of him told him that whatever he did was not right but the stronger part said serves her right..how dare she messed up with anjali's life.

He stepped in the room and his eyes fell on khushi. She had slept off in a sitting position and her head was swinging from one side to the other. For a fraction of second he forgot everything and almost ran to her thinking she would get hurt. He held her head and looked at her...she was sleeping. He couldn't take his eyes off. This is the face which always lingers infront of his eyes and she was so close. Then his eyes fell on her head where he had forcefully put sindoor. And then like a jolt from the blue it reminded him of the terrace incident. He looked at her with disgust. He left her head but just placed it properly ensuring she was not hurt. He went and lied down on the bed and couldn't sleep even for a minute just kept staring at her trying to justify his actions.

Khushi yeh sab karne se pehele tumne ekbar bhi nehi socha..i didn't expect this from you...thought arnav...(you didn't even think once before doing all this... i didn't expect this from you...)

She didn't know anything of this.

It was with the first rays of sunlight arnav dozed off and khushi opened her eyes as the sunlight fell on her. She looked at the bed and saw arnav sleeping and thought he was unaffected by all that happened. She slowly got up and walked towards the mirror and stood infront of it. Her eyes fell on her sindoor and she touched her neck to feel the mangalsutra tied on it. She looked through the mirror and once again saw arnav sleeping on the bed. Her vision became blurred as she thought: Arnavji yeh sab karne se pehele aapne ekbar bhi nehi socha...humne aapse aisi ummeed nehi ki thi... (you didn't even think once before doing all this... i didn't expect this from you...)

She went and sat at the poolside.

In nani's room.

Anjali walked in and saw an upset nani sitting on the bed. She held her hand and said: nani hum jantey hai kal jo bhi hua usko leke aap bohot pareshan hai...hum bhi bohot pareshan they raat bhar so nehi paye..(nani I know you are very upset because of whatever happened yesterday... even I was very upset..didn't sleep last night)

Nani frowned at the mention of last night. Anjali held her hand tightly and said:lekin nani bohot sochne ke baad humey aisa lag raha hai..jo hua hai ache ke liye hi hua hai (but after thinking a lot I feel whatever happened happened for good)

Nani got a bit angry with anjali as well: ee aap kaa kahat rahi bitiya...aapne dekha nahi kal chhotey aur khushi bitiya kaa kiye rahe...(what are you saying...didn't you see what they did last night?)

Anjali: nani hum jantey hai..naraaz to hum bhi hai chhotey se lekin aap hi sochiye nani hum dono yehi to chahtey they ki khushiji aur chhotey ki shaadi ho..hai na? (I know...even I am angry with him but even we wanted both of them to get married...isn't it?)

Nani cooled down a bit and said: lekin bitiya...(but...)

Anjali: nani unka tarika zarur galat tha lekin jo bhi hua woh bilkul sahi hai... she smiled. Khushiji hamarey chhotey ke liye bilkul sahi jeevansathi hai...aur aap to chhotey ko jantey hai na nani... humey pakka yakin hai zarur chhotey ne hi khushiji ke samne koi na koi mushkil khari kiye honge jiske wajah se unhone aisa kadam uthaya... she complained about her brother.(the way was wrong but whatever happened was right... she is the perfect life partner for him and you know chhotey...I am sure he must have created such a situation that she had to take this step)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें