1st fight

*SEHUN POV

"Yah,Jung Rae Sang!Help me to carry my things!"I shouted from outside."Alright.What is it?"she showed herself infront of the door."Help me to carry these."I showed her my boxes in the bonet."You brought all this?!"she asked."Yeah..why?"I asked."Nothing.I'll help you."she started to carry the boxes I packed.I think omma and appa did a really great job in choosing my future wife."Hey,Sehun!Did your mom tell you which room is yours?"she asked."She told me the brown coloured door is mine!"I answered her.Her eyes widen but she just walk upstairs and carry the boxes.I followed her to my room and saw her standing inside."What are you doing?"I asked as I put the last box down."My mom told me this room is mine."she said."Well,me too."I said."Does this means....."she said again."We have to share a room together?"I finished her sentence."Oooo..they got to be kidding me!"she said."It's okay..we'll get used to it."I smirked.She looked at me and frowned her eyebrows then left the room.

YOU POV

What did our parents thinking?Why they let us live together and the worst is sharing a room together?And....what is Sehun thinking?My mind is flooded with questions that I can't answer.I left him and went downstairs.I picked up the broom and sweep the floor."Rae Sang..I'm sorry..if I made you feel uncomfortable earlier.."Sehun said as he walked next to me.I stopped sweeping and looked at him."It's okay..now,tell me what do you want for dinner?"I said."You.."he answered.Gosh!He's making me angry again!Such a pervert! "I'm asking you for real Sehun!"I said angrily."Yah...don't be mad..you looked old like that."he said."I'm leaving."I throw the broom and walked out of the house with my phone and handbag."Hey!!!Wait!!"he chased after me but I run faster and I'm out of his sight.I hate people teasing me like that.It makes me feel angry and annoyed.I hate that "Annoying" Sehun.I hailed a taxi and said to take me to my parents house.

I knocked on the door and it opened."Rae Sang?You're supposed to be at home why you're here?"mom asked."I missed home..I miss you and appa."I said."Where's Sehun?"she asked.That name."He's at home."I answered as I took off my shoes."Why you didn't come here with him?"she asked again."Mom..I'm tired..can I have a rest?"I asked."Sure,sweetheart.I know you're really tired today.Go and have a rest."she patted my shoulders and left.I went to my room and laid down on my bed.I can't sleep.I was thinking of Sehun.Should I go home or stay here?