||24.

This chapter is dedicated to Nue_llah Happy belated birthday girl ❤❤❤❤

Enjoy.

                                • • •

                     ||Eno's POV||

Weeks passed since that nasty event between Felix and I, and everyone just went on with the flow of things. I didn't talk to Felix, even after his many attempt to 'make things right'.

His very existence disgusted me so. I hated him to the bone and regretted having any sort of feelings towards him. The worst part was, I still felt those feelings.

Emem? Well, she was still ignoring her feelings towards Dafe. And I threatened her to ignore those feelings completely. Cause, no sister of mine would date another lying asshole bastard.

Sofia wanted nothing to do with Saviour, or though she claimed. She hated what he did in his drunken state. He destroyed Felix's and I almost new found relationship.

Saviour on the other hand, wouldn't take no for an answer. At every single chance he got, he would jump on us just to plead with Sofia. Saviour actually swallowed his pride once, to beg me. But I wanted no contact with him. To me, he was like a contagious disease.

And Shade? Well, she wasn't talking to her mum. She spends most of her time at my place, just to avoid her mother.

I walked absent-mindedly to the assembly hall. I was meant to give an announcement to the students. I hated giving announcement at the assembly. Cause of that, I normally push the responsibility to Dafe or our assistants.

But the principal had specifically instructed that I give the announcement. And if I can't, I should tell Dafe to do so.

On a normal day, I would have pushed the responsibility to Dafe. But it turns out we were no longer friends. Not like I classified him as a friend in the first place.

I stood on the podium and looked at the sea of students. I cleared my throat to get things over with.

"Good morning students, I've got few announcement coming from the principal's table. The inter-house sport is coming in two weeks time and___" I was cut off by the thunderous clap that erupted from the students.

Everyone loved the inter-house sport. It was a day for students to have fun, and to also prove their athletic skills to their loved ones.

"The last two periods before the closing bell, are now meant for practicing. Everyone are required to train with their spot house, irrespective of your position at school. That's all for now, thank you." I turned and came down from the podium.

When all announcement had been announced, the teachers on duty dismissed us to our various classes. While walking along side with the girls, a hand held my upper arm. I was startled at first, but still glanced up to look at its owner.

"What do you want?" My nose flared up. The girls quietly excused themselves, and left for class.

"It's been weeks, Eno. How long do you intend to stay mad at me?" Felix tried the same old tactics he had been using for weeks.

"Eternity," I replied with fury. I Jerked my hands away from his hold, then placed my hands on his chest and shoved him harshly. Felix staggered a bit and looked at me with stunned eyes. "How many times have I told you to leave me be!"

"Eno, I'm sorry. I truly am." Felix tried to shield me from escaping.

"Stop with your work load of bullshit!" I snapped at him. "I don't want to have any of it."