Chapter 52

A few months later.....

Hayley has now become a hybrid. Elijah can't seem to help her move away from the obsessive feeding. She's slowly losing herself. The only person she could blame is Samantha.

Hayley lied in the bathtub cleaning off the blood from her previous victims. "Aren't you not going to feed your daughter?" Elijah appeared.
"How can I physically, I'm practically dead. You're going to need to buy the milk." She says.
"I know how you feel..." Elijah begins.
"Do you? Do you Elijah! How does it feel your own humanity stripped away in front of your newborn! I'm now a blood sucking beast!" She roared.

Elijah stood there silently, inhaling what she said. Her words spitting like venom to him, "you're right, I don't." Elijah says. Hayley grabs the towel makes it to her room, getting dressed she made her way to the living room.
"Samantha, the wretch behind all of this mess." Klaus spits.
"What are we going to do?" Hayley asks.
"We are going to make her suffer. She'll be begging for mercy once we're done with her." Klaus continues. Rebekah cradles Hope while listening to that plan, only disturbed since Samantha is her close friend.

Family or friend. Rebekah has to go through this again. "How do you plan to make her suffer?" Rebekah finally spoke up.
"I'm going to dig my claws into her chest, while watching her scream in pain." Klaus begins.
"I'm guessing you haven't finished the plan then." Elijah mutters.
"We're going to need a lot of help to defeat her." Klaus says.

"Maybe I can be help." A voice says. A figure walks in the house. "Hello brothers."
"Freya!" Rebekah gasps excitedly. Klaus and Elijah stood up with their eyebrows furrowing in confusion.
"Oh it appears that our so called sister has arrived." Klaus says while chuckling. Freya flashed another smile at her so called brother.
"You may not believe that I am your sister Niklaus..." she begins.
"Yh you got that first part right I don't believe that you are my sister. And secondly, only family calls me Niklaus and you are not family dear sister Freya." Klaus spits.

"Elijah call me if you're not to busy believing this stranger, I'm gone to meet up with a friend." Klaus says.
"Speaking of friends, your old friend Lucien has also appeared." Elijah says as Klaus walks out of the door.

                     ———————————

She knew they were coming for her but the truth is, she didn't plan for the witches to attack. She has to be one step ahead of them. She has to make Klaus lose everything he loves and she was standing right in front of her. Invisible of course. Samantha didn't know why Klaus was so infatuated with Cami but she knew that if she needed to go too far, Cami needs to be included into this plan.
'You're becoming one of them' Valentinas words spinning around her head.

But the one person that has also pissed her off is Hayley. Hayley seemed to blaming her for everything even though it wasn't all her. The only way to get to Hayley is through Klaus. Samantha has already been getting to Hayley through her dreams. Samantha has been giving her dreams about how everything is Klaus' fault and how Klaus is planning to kill her. Samantha smiled to herself, Hayley is behaving just like she anticipated. Quiet around Klaus. Sassy in front of Elijah. The last straw was for her to push Hayley into running away with Hope.

Of course Samantha already knew the outcome of it. Samantha watched as Klaus' face lit up as he saw Cami. 'He's definitely in love with her' Samantha thought to herself. After this, she'll make it up to her children. Now she has to begin with plan 2. Samantha reached the door of the giant penthouse, transporting through it with no need to knock or an invite.
"How did you get in?" A voice says, breaking the nearest wooden table, throwing it at Samantha as some sort of first hand attack.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." Samantha says while gripping the stake.
"Who are you?" The person asks.
"It doesn't matter who I am Lucien." Samantha begins.
"So the beautiful thing knows my name." Lucien smirks.
"I'm going to cut this short." Samantha says, walking in front of Luciens face.
"You are going to meet up with your old friend Klaus, you will tell him the fake prophecy of his families downfall and you will also summon the strix, let them know of this prophecy and meet me next month so we can trap the Mikaelsons." Samantha compels.

Lucien nods rapidly, Samantha disappears leaving Lucien shocked. The fake prophecy also enters Luciens mind, without thinking, he grabs his coat and makes his way outside to find Klaus.

———————————

Samantha finally transports her way back home without leaving any evidence that she had left. She quickly made her way to her children who had grown so big, cradling them as she laid in bed. "Look at you, finally stepping as a mother." Valentina says, Samantha smiles in response. "It feels good to see you this way, I'm so glad you're not trying to carry out your revenge part. You look so liberated." Valentina says.
"I do have to admit, it does feel good." Samantha smirked. She hated lying to her but she knew that Valentina wouldn't approve.

This was going to be Samantha's end in revenge, she quickly put her children back in their cots before lying in her bed and allowing darkness to consume her.

———————————————

"Lucien, What a surprise?" Tristan says.
"Well I would've not came unless I had something important to tell you." Lucien responds bitterly.
"What is it that you came all this way to tell me?" Tristan asks.
"The Mikaelsons will be our downfall." Lucien says.
"What do you mean by our downfall. You mean yours. Everyone hates Klaus." Tristan smirks.
"Well it will be ours once you see this prophecy."