Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two:  The red house

"Baby" He whispered, skimming your hands with his lips

"Baby" He whispered, skimming your hands with his lips. "Will you do something for me?"

" ...w-what?" You whispered back

"Just surrender to me. Let me love you" He moved a hand to your face, tracing your pouty lips for a moment.

You looked at him in surprise. " But Jungkook" You said huskily. " I do... I mean..."

"This is different Y/N" his voice was silky soft. "Will you let me just show you? Will you trust me babe?"

"Hmmm" you whispered nodding, suddenly inexplicably shy, wondering just how you were going to be tormented now.

He smiled

Suddenly he pulled away from now and stood up again " Alright, I will call Taehyung Hyung and arrange the thing." he gave you a beautiful smile before grabbing his shirt that was on the mini sofa in the corner.

" Hmm ? " You blinked looking at him confused, he turned to face you again raising his eyebrow over your expression. as you  propped yourself up on your elbows. 

" What? You just agreed, didn't you? " He said, his  tone casual and light.

At this moment you felt  like your brain cells have been randomized, What is he saying? is this another joke ? 

Or I misunderstood ? 

The thoughts made the color of your cheeks to turn dead red, you closed your face in your palms and laughed at yourself. 

" What were you thinking ?" He asked you chuckling and then smirked " Ahh you understood the 'let me love you' in another way, didn't you? " He was enjoying himself too much. 

Little did he know he is making your mind stop functioning. " Stop....." You chuchled and throw the pillow at him. 

 He avoided your usual useless weapon easily and smirked " Well....My naughty girlfriend, If you are ready to take the responsibility of IT I'd be glad to sh-------"  

" STOP ..." You stood up and throw the other pillow at him, this time it hit him perfectly right into his unbelievably attractive chest.  

You wanted to look up, you tried to stop yourself from looking below his neck but the heat emanating from his body was bothering you already. 

You noticed the naughty gleam in his eyes when he said" Maybe if you stopped staring at this " He teased you again  this time shamelessly stretching his arms to his sides, flexing his impressive biceps. The lines and curves on his arms were tight, his skin glowing and healthy. 

 You tried to hide your smile. You cleared your throat and tucked a brown lock behind your ear " Yeah seems like I can't, makes me wonder how I deserved such a sexy hot man I guess ..." You winked at him then laughed when he froze.