1k And EP 5!!!

Hey guys! First of all, thanks for 1 thousand reads! It really motivates me and I think I've actually got a hobby finally.

But of course nobody from inside my Word knows about it hah. I'm still an unskilled shit for them.

It's not about fanfics here. Bc know that it isn't everything I write. When you tell sb you are a writer you are usually just met with laugh or something.

I sent my song to my friend once and he was like "😂" so yeah. Never Got a courage to show someone my work again.

Alright Time to stop the whining of a "tortured artist" like cassidy would Say

Thank you for all the votes, comments, reads, private messages. It means a lot

OKAY NOW DANGER!!!
! I REAPEAT DANGER!
! SPOILER ALERT!

Fuckin shit guys. It was Such a shock to me to See David in the Village (I sacrifaced chloe). Poor guy. He was an asshole, but I never thought of him as a bad person. Just as he said, he couldn't Express his emotions.

About Karen. I didn't like her at all in the 4th episode. But I think at the End she did what was right to. Better later than never. I'm happy she decided to help her sons. And even tried to write a letter to her parents. I actually got to like her.

I like joen, Arthur and stan (i think that was their names?) aswell. Really cool and warm people.

Also Idk if you knew it, but when Sean and Daniel were speaking through walkie talkie (I never know how to write it im sorry lmao). Daniel said he saw that gay couple kissing the other Day and it is kinda weird, and Sean had three options to answer. So of course in my first playthrough I romanced with Finn. Sean had the option to tell Daniel they kissed like o m g. The little Wolf was all fine with it and like, happy I guess. So cool! You can search it on YouTube! I saw someone already uploaded it.

The most schocking moment to me was when Daniel got shot by those idiots. I knew something was coming, but not the fucking 'hunters' for mexicans.

I liked the couple in jail! It was Also nice to hear gonzalo speaking Spanish! So cool! Wish I could learn This language.

Y'all probably wondering what ending did i get. Well with the help of my friends (bc i really didn't know what do) I chose to cross the border and Daniel obeyed. Then there was a cutscene where Sean and Daniel lives in Mexico 6 years later. Apparently they run a garage and well I guess they work in a gang oops.

Now i'm wondering if that was a right thing to do. I mean, they stayed together, but I don't know if I fucked up Daniel. It's kinda like I took back the chikdhood from him. And looks like we became a criminals. (Some guys showed up with the gun at the garage and was poiting on Sean and Daniel scared him away with the power)

What I wanna Say us that NEITHER of them looks good in a beard (I looked at one diffrent ending at lis Channel, haven't watched the whole thing yet tho). So at least Daniel and Sean had a clean face. Well almost bc Sean had a Little bit of hair on his face, but acceptable.

I thought the ending is gonna make me cry, but nah. I only saddened before I could make a final choice. I'm gonna look up at other endings tho.

Overall, I really enjoyed the whole episode.

Kinda dissapointing they haven't showed us how others were doing : like Cassidy, Hannah, jacob, brody etc. It looked like they just never existed but alright. Also glad think haven't gone to jail! Love This Man! I still Wonder what happened to him and all other pals after all these years.

And what is your opinion on it?

Update:

Alright i Just watched all the endings and learnt that there was an alternative ending with Finn and Sean living in Mexico but Daniel had to leave his Brother at the border. Bruh why. I Just want these 3 together is This too much to ask?

END OF SPOILERS

Also I don't know if you guys would be interested, but I was thinking about making an instagram/ tumblr account where I could interact more.

New story coming soon hopefully

I'm very sorry to all the Amber price fans I just can't bring myself to write about them lately. Maybe there's too much hype for lis 2 now? I don't know. I have two projects with Chloe and Rachel, but it's so hard for me to write it uh :/
Not saying i'm not going to upload it in forever

Alright thanks again. Love ya all.
Have a good morning/ Day / night / whatever.

Play the game with a style ^xxx

xxx