Wait...WHAT!!!

Wandering though the unknown place, I stare at a portrait of a family. A family of kelp, huh interesting. The family consisted of three, the mom and dad, and there daughter.
I guess they are rich hence the long corridors, and really fancy stuff. Oh god Dave was right I need to expand my vocab. Maybe that's why Sunflower denied my confession, thinking about that day was embarrassing. The look on her face seemed to be surprised, and confusion. I shouldn't have gone to fast with that, she barley stoped suffering her breakup....

I think hours have passed and I couldn't identify the place I was. The only clue was the portrait, and the fancy decor around the walls. What made me suspicious is that someone pulled me here, and they weren't around, also the fact that no one is in this building. Why have a huge house, it's hard to navigate!! I rather have a small house. Really easy... and also not creepy.

It was about time I used one of the doors, there could be people. Walking to the door I grab on to the handle. Opening the door a gust of snow passes through me. The bitter frost now at my eyes it begins to sting, but I was still in shock.

"It's snowing outside, but I want to go outside? Outside is cold!!" I began to gamble, another good reason for Sunflower to avoid me

"It's snowing outside, but I want to go outside? Outside is cold!!" I began to gamble, another good reason for Sunflower to avoid me. Crawling towards the open door, I make it.... To a room with glass?
Checking the glass I only saw darkness? Why, I'm confused, snow, then glass.
"Why can't someone tell me what's going on!" I yell, someone has to hear me.
"Why what's the fun in that?" I heard a female voice coming from the dark corner.
"Who are you? And why I'm I here, in this... this um...
"Castle, yes and-"
Interrupting her, " I was going to say Mansion, but that works." Her piercing glowing red eyes looked at me with disapproval. Oops did I do something wrong?
"Um... Continue," I told her, nodding her head she began to continue.
"My name is Marina, princess of Kelpia." Wait, Kelpia, does that mean.. I run up to the windows and see kelp, a lot of kelp, and fish. Oh no, no no no.
"I'M IN A OCEAN CASTLE, IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!" The princess looked at me if I were crazy, come on, if you were banged in the head to reveal that there's a secret alliance, you were about to be told who was in it, to only be pulled in the middle of the ocean. You would see my ways, oh wait I rumbled again.

A/N
Okay why does Marina took Peashooter into her castle?

Also new love interest!!! Just to have more drama. I hate myself!! 😀

*This was hard to publish because of the low Wi-Fi so it sometimes gets deleted, and I have to write it again.*