•|| Chapter 13 ||•

" Iwa-chan! " You repeated what Oikawa said, in hopes that your cuteness would calm him down.

Although Iwaizumi found that cute of you, it was a wrong move for Oikawa.

Oikawa looked at you with a scary expression mixed with disgust.

" ONLY I CAN CALL IWA-CHAN, IWA-CHAN, YOU- " Oikawa got cut off by Iwaizumi hitting him on the head with his free hand.

" Iwa! " You called out as his annoyed eyes soften when turning to you. " Hm? " He asks as you point to the ground, he puts you down and you waddle towards Oikawa who was on the ground holding his head and whimpering.

Sure, you knew that he didn't like you, but you still wanted to be friends with him. You cautiously lifted your hand, in attempt to help him up, even if he was 10x taller than you. Oikawa only squinted his eyes at you with a frown on his lips.

You weren't sure if he was mad.

Unexpectedly, Oikawa just sighed and stood up, picking you up in his arms.

Thanks to Iwaizumi, Oikawa didn't push you away since he saw Iwaizumi behind you making a scary face. You giggled and wrapped your tiny arms around Oikawa's neck, he flinched and had an odd expression on his face.

" I'm keeping her. " Oikawa blurted out and trying to run away but Iwaizumi caught him by the collar.

" No, I want to keep her, Iwa-chan!! "

" Just seconds ago you wanted her away and now you wanna keep her? At least let her meet the other members. " Iwaizumi scoffed, letting go of Oikawa's collar, who  fell but someone caught you so it was only Oikawa who fell face flat on the floor.

" Hey there. " Matsukawa greeted with a slight smile on his face. " I'm Matsukawa Issei and I'm sure you're ___, aren't you? " He asked and you nodded, " Oh? What's this? " Another person popped out from behind Matsukawa, " Hello there, I'm Hanamaki Takahiro. From what I heard, you must be ___. " You nodded at them with a smile.

Matsukawa handed you to Hanamaki, who cuddled you close until the other members noticed something adorable in Hanamaki's arms.

" Hi, I'm Yahaba Shigeru. "

" I'm Watari Shinji. "

" My name's Kindaichi Yutaro. "

" Kunima Akira, nice to meet you, I guess. "

" ...Kyoutani... "

" ___!! Come baaack!! " Oikawa whined, reaching his arms to you but Hanamaki turned around before Oikawa could grab you. " Let's let him calm down, alright? " Hanamaki asked as you nodded.

You looked at Kyoutani who seemed to have an annoyed or rather confused expression while staring at you. You started back and Hanamaki noticed, " Uhm, I don't know if you should go near- "

Hanamaki got cut off with you jumping off him and running to Kyoutani. " ___!! " Hanamaki and Matsukawa both yelled in panic, they both didn't know how Kyoutani deals with kids and was scared he might act violent towards you. Although Hanamaki and Matsukawa wanted to keep you safe, you had already clinged yourself to Kyoutani's leg.

You look up at Kyoutani, who unexpectedly looked back at you with an unknown expression and held you up in front of him. You giggled when you locked eyes with him again, you thought his hair was pretty and you wanted to touch it. Before you could reach his face though, he turned you around.

And around.

And upside down..

And then shook you...

Maybe he thought you were a moving doll.

You got a little dizzy with that and someone approached you two, " She isn't an object. She's a child. " You heard Yahaba from behind you as he took you from Kyoutani. " A pup..? " Kyoutani raised a brow as Yahaba hesitantly nodded, " Kinda but you should be gentle, she's delicate. " He informed as Kyountani leaned towards you.

He started to sniff you.

" What the f- " Before Oikawa could say that word, Iwaizumi smacked him again. " Can I... " Kyoutani paused, his hands hesitating to lift and hold you in his arms. Somehow, Yahaba instantly knew what he wanted and handed you over to Kyoutani, who thought for a second on how to hold you.

He decided he would hold you by his shoulders, so you'd be sitting on his shoulders while he holds your legs so you don't fall. It was the first time someone held you like this so were wobbly at first.

" I guess I didn't need to worry that much... " Hanamaki sighed from relief while Matsukawa nodded in agreement, thanking Yahaba in his mind for being there.

" I got you. " Kyoutani said, somehow managing to hold your back with one hand while the other held your leg. You hummed in glee and got into a comfortable position, playing with his hair. Kyoutani almost smiled but refused when he saw Yahaba with a camera in front of him, ready to take a picture of his smiling b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ teammate and using it as blackmail.

" Mad Dog-Chan, can I have ___ bACK- " Oikawa yelped and jumped back when Kyoutani growled lowly. " Iwa-chan, he's scary and he has ___!! " Oikawa whined whilst clinging on Iwaizumi's arm. " Shut up trashykawa, can't you see sunshine's enjoying it? " He replied, folding his arms as Oikawa looks at you with tiny hearts floating around you and Kyoutani.

Perhaps Kyoutani saw you as his little pup?

" It's Kyoutani Kentaro. " He muttered and you perked up, " My full name, it's Kyoutani Kentaro. " He repeated it as you smiled and rubbed your cheek on his head, his prickly yet soft hair strands somewhat tickling yet calming you. " Kyoutani! " You chirped, hugging his head.

Kyoutani smiled slightly, quite enjoying having you around. " Right, enough playing, let's go practice some serves. " Oikawa stated, directly towards Kyoutani, who just ignored him and continued to walk around with you on his shoulders.

" Iwa-chan, he won't listeeeen! " Oikawa complained as Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, " Stop whining, it's annoying and we haven't had breakfast yet because you wanted to jog so early. " He stated as Oikawa puffed his cheeks, " That's only because I didn't want to jog the same time as that guy. " Oikawa scowled at the mention of Ushijima's name, even if his name wasn't actually mentioned.

" Tch, I guess. " Iwaizumi couldn't help but agree as well, both of them did not like Ushijima in terms of rivals. " Whatever, let's just go get some bread near the store with ___! " Oikawa suggested as Iwaizumi nodded, " Sure, I'll go get sunshine. " He walked over to you and Kyoutani, who just stared at Iwaizumi with admiration in his eyes.

" Let me take her to the store real quick and you can play with her later. " Iwaizumi stated as Kyoutani hesitantly nodded, lifting you off his shoulders as Iwaizumi takes you. You wave at Kyoutani as he waves back with a slight smile.