CHAPTER 17

“I actually didn't noticed that it's already December 5! I didn't get the chance to greet Jin's birthday! So yeah belated happy birthday Kim Seok Jin, happy birthday Choi Soobin of TXT and of course to my most beloved woman, my mother.”

Chapter 17

*Kim Taehyung*

“I'm so happy our Jisoo is now able to handle Tae-Tae touching your head and shoulder, that is quite an achievement” Yoongi hyung said.

“And above it all she can tolerate their distance now, waaa yeppeo noona you're improving!” Woozi said proudly and put a piece of meat on Jisoo's bowl.

She smiled a genuine one.

“Oh, have you tried being close to other men other than Kim Taehyung?” Yoongi-hyung asked.

“Dr. Nam Joon said, she should take things slowly. So as of now, we're focusing on making her mind at ease with the presence of a newly met person like me, then after that we'd run a test with Dr. Nam Joon to monitor her improvements” I explained.

“Good, good...our Jisoo-ya, I'm so proud of you. And I know your other oppas would be too if they'd come back seeing you cured.” Yoongi hyung said as he carressed Jisoo's head with love and happiness.

I smiled, Kim Jisoo is really well-loved by them.

“I have a long way to go oppa, but I'll try my best” Jisoo said.

“Of course, but we'll be here for you don't worry” Yoongi assured.

“That's right yeppeo noona, we won't go anywhere, we'll be supporting you!” Woozi cheered.

“Support your height first uri Woozi-ah” Yoongi smirked at Woozi

After breakfast, Yoongi went to his Work and Woozi stayed at their apartment. While me and Kim Jisoo went out to the park, I guess it's a good idea to gradually practice her walking pass through every men and I've already consulted Nam Joon hyung and he agreed.

“don't worry, I'll be right behind you if you can't handle it anymore. I'll be right here to protect you ok?” I said.

Kim Jisoo-ssi then nodded and she turned her back at me then started walking.

I followed her, the park is not that crowded since it's weekdays. It's just the right amount of people walking by, enough not to scare her and for her practice.

I started filming her so I could show it to Dr. Nam Joon, the first minute were going smoothly as she walk passed through some people casually.

I was walking right behind her, group of children were running towards our direction and one young boy bumped into her. The boy was frowning until he saw Jisoo, and a wide smile stretched on his lips.

“TEACHER JICHU!!!” he said jumping as he hugged Jisoo's legs.

“Im Ju Ho?” Jisoo asked and went down on the same level with the kid named Im Ju Ho.

“Teacher! Why haven't you attended our classes? We miss you, specially me...I feel like the whole school is boring without you” the boy pouted as he hugged Kim Jisoo who smiled widely and warmly.

“I just need to take care of some things Ju Ho-ah, I missed you too” She responded.

“anyway teacher, I'm sorry for bumping into you. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry” he said after letting go of Jisoo and bowed at her.

Jisoo's smiled widely as she messed up the kid's hair.

“now you're learning.” she said.

The boy giggled.