Chapter 5

Lol hi everyone! Thanks so much to everyone reading my story! I just love to write and I do when I can. Its kinda my passion, besides singing. But enough about me, here you go.. read on! :P BTW! It may say she is 17, but that was a typo. I tried to fix it so just remember in the story she is still 15.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5:

He kissed me! He freaking kissed me! The hottest guy in school just kissed me! I should be pulling away, right. I know, but I just can't. I actually kind of.... like it? Uh, this is so confusing. Cut it out Chris, hes bad news.

I pushed myself off of him and looked at him. He looked kind of... sad? Why is he sad? I know his type, hes a player. I like him a lot. But he's a player, and i'm not going to let him hurt me. I've seen him play girls. I am convinced to not be one of his little toys. I couldn't help but be sad though as well. I mean, sure he's bad news, but I really like him. He is actually nice to me. Nicer than hes ever been with anyone actually, even his little tramps. But that's besides the point. Would you want to be someones little trap, i don't think so!

I pushed on his chest shaking my head, "No Brandon, I can't."

"What are you talking about Chris?" He asked.

"It's not Chris. It's Christina, and I can't do that."

"Do what?" His eyes full of confusion.

I groaned and went to my locker. He followed and kept asking what I meant, but I ignored him. If he didn't know, that was fine by me. Biology was annoying, the teacher gave me and Brandon extra work for being late. Oh well, at least he got it too.

All during class I kept getting notes from Brandon, but I just threw them all in the trash. I zoned out after she started talking. Her voice was one of those who sounded so boring, it would put you right to sleep. I started thinking about my feelings. I mean, i've never had actual feelings for anyone before except my family, Sammy since she is like my sister, and Claire just feels really familiar. I've never felt like this about a boy before. Sure, I have had a few boyfriends here and there, but I've never actually had feelings for any of them.

When I kissed them, it was missing something. It was missing, that spark. I have always thought everyone had a soul mate. Everyone had that other half of them out there somewhere. And when those two met and kissed, there would be sparks. Nobody else would be able to make them feel that way besides their other half.

Crap, now i'm freaking out. Were there sparks when Brandon kissed me? Well, it felt like there was electricity going throughout my whole body. I didn't want to pull away, I loved the feel of his lips on mine. Oh gosh, what if he is my soul mate?

I shuddered brushed off that thought. The bell rang and I ran out of class as fast as I could to the gym. Finally, a class I don't have with Brandon or Samantha. I lit up at the chance that my new best friend might have this class with me.

I put my stuff on the bleachers along with everyone else's and walked into the locker room. I unlocked my locker and got out my lousy gym clothes. I saw someone to my right and thought it was kind of odd since that locker was empty. I turned to face who it was and saw Claire. Thank gosh!

"Howdy stranger!" I shouted.

She looked over at me and squealed in delight. Wow, I didn't think she could nearly be as happy to have the same class together as i was.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so glad i'll know someone in this class! Last class was torture! That girl, what's her name, Samantha was being a bitch to me." She stated.

I was getting mad she called Sammy a bitch. She is not, well sure she can be a jerk and a little rude, but never a bitch.

"How was she being mean? And don't cuss, I don't like cussing." I stated waving a finger of disapproval at her.

"Fine, i'm sorry Chris. But she was. Could I come over later to your house and tell you? We could have a sleepoveer!" She squealed.

"Boy you sure do squeal a lot don't you?" I laughed.

She giggled. "Please?"

"But it's a school night..." I groaned.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. Groaning because I knew she was the type of person that wouldn't give up, I gave in.

After we got all of our plans situated, we got ready for gym class finally.

We got dressed for gym and walked out of the locker room, and saw nobody. We looked at each other confused, and looked back at the empty gymnasium.

Shrugging I spoke up, "Maybe we talked all through class."

She srugged and replied, "I guess so. So you ready to go?"

I looked at her like she had just grown two heads. "You are kidding right? I am not going into public with my gym clothes on. Do you see how ugly these things are!" I screamed in pure shock pointing to my light gray baggy shirt with the logo on the front and my baggy red shorts. Some uniform, It makes us look poor.

We went back into the locker room and got dressed again. We went to our lockers and got our stuff together.

"You ready to go?" I asked an overly excited Claire.

She smiled brightly, "Yup! Let's hit it!"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry if its short. I was working on my other story too. Check it out if you would. Thanks!

RATE

FAN

COMMENT

~MermaidPearl~