CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Jawahir wake up early in the morning feeling very hungry she tip toe to the kitchen so that no one will hear her because yesterday mummy ask the twins to move over since she is leaving in two days so that they can take care of jawahir mareena also decided to come stay with them for the rest of her stay in Nigeria so it's a full house.

She decided to cook some spicy noodles with egg and sausage and a fresh chilled orange juice she did everything noislessly before going to the parlour she sat down and ate all the content of her plate then she wash the plate before picking a pack of caramel popcorn and walking back to the parlour she watched film for about two hours before the twins came down they were surprised to see her up already.

"Good morning baby maamah" they greet her in unison.

"Ohhhhh Godddddd I know you guys are up to something because you're being more than nice to me not that I'm complaining but it's weird so stop and what's up with the name"she ramble and they laugh.

"Leave them they are just trying to bribe you do that they can be the baby's God mother but guess what guys no can do I'm already the choosing one"mareena said out of no where flipping an invisible hair like teenager while all of them watch her like she had grown two heads she added "you what are you doing up early in the morning didn't you here what mummy said you suppose to rest it's good for you and our baby"gesturing at jawahir.

"Come on adda mareena I have been sleeping for more than ten hours you and your brother ask or literally forced me to bed since around 8pm yesterday"she said in annoyance.

"Hmmm my brother and also your dearest husband"mareena wiggled her eyebrow at her and that is how the teasing started.

"Look you guys are annoying wallahi I'm going to take my bath"she stood up hurriedly.

"Walk carefully baby maamah you're not alone now"mareena called after her laughing with the twins.

Jawahir entered her room and sat down on the bed she place her hand on her flat tummy smiling,she can't believe a human being is growing in here her very own child with ya moh she thank the almighty for blessing her with such happiness before entering the bathroom.

When she finish getting ready she had a phone call with mama who is so happy mummy have save her the stress of telling mama she has been thinking of how tell her since she found out. She came downstairs after dressing up in her peach abaya she met them sitted in the living room.

"We've been waiting for you to come down for breakfast"Muhammad said when he saw her.

"You guys should go ahead I have already eaten"jawahir said sitting down in the parlour while they proceed to eat.

The tantalizing aroma of the food hit jawahir's nostril she didn't when she stand of from her sit and walk to the dining.

"Let me just have a little since we are going to the hospital and I don't know if we will take long"she explained when they look at her but only mareena can relate.she poured a small portion of the food in her plate and cleared it all then she added more to her plate not caring about the look they were giving it was when she went for the third round that Muhammad looked at her with a weird expression.

"I can't believe you're eating all this,what have you done to my wife"Muhammad exaggerated and she roll her eyes while mareena and the twins laughed.

"Don't mind him jawahir eat as much as you want he just can't relate,you're now feeding for two"mareena said smiling.

"Ammi why is aunty j feeding for two"fadeela asked with a confused expression while fadilwas just thinking then instantly his face light up.

"Fadeela ammi meant that aunty j has two stomach body"he said feeling proud of himself.

"No fadil everybody has one stomach only one, now shut up and let ammi answer me"she said exaggerating by putting her hands one her forehead and shaking it in an old woman way.

"fadil,fadeela is right everybody has only one stomach like we all have and what I meant was aunty j has a tiny little baby in there"mareena explained in a convincing way.

"Wow"fadeela said

"Like you had one in there before you went to the hospital to by baby reedah"fadil face lights up with excitement.

"But she doesn't have a big tummy like yours ammi"he added.

"Yes baby that's because the baby is still tiny"mareena answered while the jawahir was looking at the imagining her with her child.

"Yay now I get to tell that aysha about my cousin she is always barging about how pretty she is"fadeela said with excitement before adding "please aunty j buy us a cute baby very soon"they all laugh at her excitement.

They finish eating and jawahir left for the hospital with Muhammad they conducted some few test and did a sonography. They waited for some minutes before seeing the doctor.

"Congratulations once again Muhammad your wife is three weeks pregnant" they doctor said as they settle down shaking hands with Muhammad.

"But you need to very careful to avoid complications they usually come during the first trimester,avoid too much stressful work but you need exercise,you need to also reduce your intake of junk food and cold stuff for you and the baby to be healthy" the doctor went on and on taking his time to explain things to them. They thank him before leaving the hospital on thier way back home Muhammad stopped on the way and bought fruits for jawahir.