A Wedding, a Coronation, and a Quest

(Elsa's POV)

I am getting married...today. It's been two weeks since The Great Troll told me and Jack we needed to get married and to make Anna, Queen of Arendelle. I am nervous.

This is so sudden. I'm only sixteen and Jack turned seventeen last month. We wouldn't be marrying this soon if it wasn't required. I take a deep breath. 

"It's gonna be okay, Elsa." Anna wrapped our mother's scarf around my shoulders. I wish Mother was here.

"This is all so confusing." I confess.

"It'll all work out. I can already see you love Jack and he loves you."

"I just wish we could've had a little more time."

"I know. But cheer up! It's your big day!"

"It's also yours."

Anna's smile faded a little. "I know." She sighs.

I squeeze her hand. Anna's nervous about being queen. I know Kristoff will help her. I wish I didn't have to leave her right after the coronation.

A knock at the door interrupted us.

"Come in." I answered.

Rapunzel came in. My bridesmaid.

"The wedding coach's here." She announced. 

It was time. Anna was to walk me down the Isle and be my Maid of Honor.

 Anna was to walk me down the Isle and be my Maid of Honor

We hugged tightly. Then we went to enter the coach.

(Jack's POV)

The wedding march was playing. It was an elegant and gentle melody. My heart, however, was beating faster than a pounding drum.

I was nervous. Kristoff and Eugene, my best man and groomsman, looked at me with concern. 

Today was my wedding day, and I had no clue what would come next. I wish I could ask my Daddy's advice, but he's still trapped on the Isle.

I wish Hiccup and Merida could be here, but they're busy fighting Auradon. Arendelle's lucky Auradon's troops haven't been able to get through the blizzard barrier, me and Elsa put up.

Then I see her.