1

"Annie verse array?" Yukimura tilted his head. "Anna verse eary?" Shingen did the same making Sasuke sigh. "An anniversary. It's a certain 'special' day that is celebrated or remembered every year. In my case, my 1 year wedding anniversary is coming up and Stella and I decided to make something for each other this year" he explained.

"Make her a sword" Kenshin sipped on his sake. "Lord Kenshin not everyone wants a sword as a present.." he trailed off. "You seemed content with the sword I got you as a wedding gift" he stared looking at Sasuke. "I stand by my words, anyway I needed this bralk so you can help me decide what to get her. I've never been good at making things unless it's smoke bombs or a model volcano" he said with a sigh.

"Why don't you make her a card?" Yukimura said but Sasuke shook his head. "A card is always a nice gift when paired with something else but if you get that as an anniversary gift your relationship is doomed" Shingen nodded in agreement. "Why don't you make her something sweet?" he offered holding up his daily dose of dumplings.

"Stella doesn't have a sweet tooth, besides I cook for her whenever we're on the road together" they all spat out ideas but they were all knocked down. Yukimura sighed, "Look Sasuke no matter what you get her she's going to be overjoyed. Because it's coming from you, anyway I have to go prepare for the festival" Yukimura got up.

"What festival?" Sasuke asked watching him take away Shingen's dumplings. "You don't know? Here" he handed Sasuke a flyer and his eyes lit up. "You're brilliant Yukimura! I'll be gone for a few days" before anyone could question him he was out the door.
-

"Did he really not say when he was coming back?" Stella asked looking around. "Sorry no, he just said he'd be back in a few days I didn't know it would take him all week" Yukimura rubbed the back of his head. They had practically been there all day. 'It's your one year Annie verse thing and you're not here. I swear I'm going to make you pay for making her stay out here so long Sasuke' Yukimura huffed.

"Is that him?" Stella strained her eyes as she saw a green dot running at them full speed with something in hand. "I believe it is" Yukimura said shielding his eyes from the sun. "What is he carrying?" as he got closer a familiar shape began to form for Stella but Yukimura was still in the dark.

"I made it" he panted as he finally reached them. "No you didn't, we've been waiting here since sunrise it's almost sunset" he pointed at the sky that was beginning to get that pink hue. 'He must have been running for a long time, Sasuke doesn't get tired easily' Stella took out her handkerchief and wiped his sweat.

"Here take this" Yukimura handed Sasuke a bottle of water. "Since your here I'll get going" he waved at the two and began to head into town. "So are you going to tell me where you went?" she asked calmly dabbing the cloth. "I went to make you this" he grabbed something from behind him and presented it to her.

"You made a ukulele?" she grabbed the smooth wood. "Yes, I also wrote you a song. Will you let me play it for you?" he asked hopefully. Stella smiled her blue eyes crinkling at the corners. "Of course" she said kissing his cheek. "Thank you he gave her a soft smile and grabbed the ukulele. Taking in a sharp breath he began to sing.

"They say that every day, the universe expands
and we discover certain things that we don't understand. Dark matter ain't the only mystery at hand. I'm wond'rin' how I got a girl like you to say that I'm her man. It's a statistical anomaly, but girl, you've got me. Gravity is pulling me to your heavenly body.
No astronomical phenomenon could ever stop me.
You've got a smile that every star in the galaxy copied. The constellations couldn't make as beautiful a pattern. The conversations—every night, I ring you up like Saturn. The telescopes tell us folks that you're the coolest view. A supernova's scootin' over to make room for you
cause you eclipse every wonder of the cosmos.
It's almost unfair to them, but you're the one I want most. It's a miracle that Galileo never found you.
If he did, he'd say the universe revolved around you.
Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars"

Smiling like an absolute doof Stella threw her arms around him. "So you liked it...?" he asked hesitantly. "I loved it you nerd" he laughed into his chest. "I'm so glad" he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her body against his. Finally letting go after a few moments.

"Mine isn't as wonderful but here" he grabbed a paper bag from behind her. He opened it and pulled out a frame. Turning it over he smiled widely, "Did you make this?" he looked up at her. In the frame was a painting of two little figures on top of Azuchi's tenshu with a beautiful array of stars above them.

"Yeah, Kenshin was talking about an artist who was visiting town for a few weeks and I asked him if I could meet with him. She was extremely nice and taught me the basics, the rest was trail and error. I hope you like it" she smiled.

"I love it. Happy Anniversary Stella" he grabbed her hand and squeezed it slightly. "Happy Anniversary Sasuke" she smiled leaning in to kiss him which he happily accepted.

————

A/N: I totally just heard this song and immediately thought of Sasuke, lol.

Please go watch the original video and listen to his other covers and originals, trust me you won't be disappointed.

Artist: Going spaceward