28

"And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus said

He had gestured to the table which was full of drinks, mostly consisting of bourbon. Klaus had begun to pour the drinks for the two of them, for Luna he had just gotten her water, and then there was a sound of shattering. 

Luna flinched at the sound, and Klaus looked to see that Elijah had broken a vase.

"Easy!" Klaus shouted. He continued by saying,

"I just finished renovating! You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word," Klaus paused for a moment. 

There was a silence, and then he added on, just to mock Elijah,

"I reunited you with our family," that was when Elijah had snapped. He began to punch Klaus, causing Luna to be visibly upset, but it was as though her voice was gone. Not able to shout out to Klaus, or to tell Elijah to stop.

Then, Klaus had opened one of the caskets and then pulled out he dagger from the man who was inside, Kol Mikaelson.

"Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!" Klaus said as he waved the dagger in the air. Then, Elijah had begun to provoke Klaus,

"Come on," Elijah started.

"Use it," Elijah said.

"I dare you," Elijah said as he was challenging Klaus.

"You'll have Koa to death with," Elijah finished. 

Then, Klaus daggered Kol, and Luna let out a sigh of relief. Klaus rushed to Luna and held her, comforting her after seeing Klaus getting hurt by his brother.

"Mikael is dead," Klaus stated. There was no room for questions.

"What did you say?" Elijah asked, not believing that his father was dead.

"I killed him, with his own weapon. He was going to kill Luna, and he did hurt her, but I stopped him and killed him," Klaus said with passion for protecting Luna. 

There was nothing that he would not do for her, and thus he added on,

"He's gone, Elijah, forever," Klaus finished.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins?" Elijah questioned with a bit of a shouting added on.

"Finn for over 900 years," Elijah began to list.

"Kol for over a century,"Elijah said.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore," Klaus stated. 

He spoke as though he hated Stefan, and from what Klaus had told Luna, Klaus did hate Stefan.

"He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them," Klaus added on.

"There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah," Klaus said. There was a venerability in his voice and he said,

"Our father's death. Things I never wanted you to know. But I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me," Klaus spoke. 

He was going to tell Elijah about his mother, about how he had killed her. He had no clue as to how the brother was going to react, thus he had to take the explanation slowly.

"Always and forever," Klaus stated.

"I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother," Klaus started.

"Help me Destroy Stefan, and I promise you, our family will be whole again," Klaus finished.