Side Effect

Its night time.
Holding hands we lie on the bed.
I look at him as he covers his whole body with a thick blanket. Looking at my 'bare' self he reluctantly share his blanket.

"Come closer." He said as he wrap me with the blanket.
I smile and creep near.

"Aki, you have to drink the medicine." Though I dont want to say it. I have to.

He nod his head and sit down. Take one pill and shove it in his mouth as fast as he could and drink the water as if he is being hurried by someone.

"You hate the taste of medicine?" She also doesnt like how medicine taste.

"Yeah. They dont taste good." He frowns.

"Do you know that you'll forget what we did today by tomorrow?"

"I know. How many times did you tell me already." He lie down and look at their entwined hands.
"My beautiful self will always recognized the right people. So you dont have to worry."

"....oh?"

"I want to sleep."

"Good night Aki."

"Hmmm...Good night ...Kara.."

***

Tossing and turning.
Kara wakes up when she feels that the bed is shaking.
Her eyes wide open when she sees Akira gritting his teeth as he burns while tossing from left to right clenching his head.
But he barely made an audibly sound that is why Kara has no idea.

"Aki! What is wrong?"

Akira's eyes wide open and tears flowing down his eyes. His face is beet red and he is very hot.

"What is wrong? Say something!"

"...hot."

Kara runs to the bathroom. She steps on the blanket and falls down. It hurts specially her knees but she endures due to her panic state. She almost slipt again and the hand that is holding the basin with water sways pouring a two glassful of water to her pajama making her a but stunned.
But seeing how Akira is tossing like someone in exorcist victim does she set aside her uncomfortable feeling and rush to Akira.

She removes his top and wipe him down. Its a battle of patience cause Akira is shoving her away.
Everytime the wet towel touches his body he arch up and whimpers a bit louder making Kara feels really sad and pity him.

Its 4am when all is done.
The temperature in his body back to normal even though all though Kara did her best and to no avail.
She realized late that it could be the medicine side effect.
She once remember sleeping with Felix but she didnt see him react like this or could it be that Felix is just good at concealing it. Like Akira, if she didnt suddenly waken up she'll never knew that the man beside him is experiencing hell torment.

Now, she is reflecting why...why she always found those guys at the  sofa bed instead of the bed. She never thought before this that there could be a reason.

Once again, she hated this drug more and more.

***

Akira's P.O.V

I wake up with a girl in my arms sleeping soundly with a frown in her face.
I look at the window and see the vast sky in white and blue.
The sunshines brighter indicates that it is quite late already.

I carefully sit down and put the girl in the bed blinking at her.
Who is she?
Is she Ayi's friend?

Where am I? This doesnt look like my room.
Ayi.
I had a nightmare.
Ayi, Mom and Dad are killed violently while Im gazing at them in a small opening.
It is so clear and the memory is veey vivid that it is imprinted in my head.

I have to know what happened.

Im sure Mom and Dad and Ayi are all okay.
They are stronger than me. They can meet people and talk to them while I cant.
Im slow and a fail to interest people when.I talk.
And we have alot of body guards. They will protect my family.

"Umm." The girl move and she sit up with out opening her eyes.
She rubs her eyes and slowly open her eyes.
What I see is a blue ecean.
Her eyes is just like mine. Bluish like the sea. But her eyes are a bit sparkly that I cant look away at it.

"Good morning." She smiles and her dimple shows.
I look away as my cheeks feels hotter.

"Aki, is your body okay?" She asks and climb down.
I look at her in puzzle.

"I am okay. Why would I be not okay?" I knit a brow.

"Oh...So you also forgot about that huh." She looks displeased and look down.

"Um..Who are you?" I ask her.
She raise her head and smile painfully at me.
My heart hurts a bit looking at it so I look away.

"You just accepted me as a younger sister yesterday."

"....Impossible!"

"Hmm?"

"I already have a younger sister. Her name is Ayesha. I call her Ayi."

"Hm.But you gave me a chance and then agreed to have us both."

"Uh-" I dont have any recollection. I dont really remember what I did yesterday. Anyways, I am not at home.
I have so many questions.

"Aki."

"Hm?"

"I am Kara."

"Oh..Kara."

"Yes."

She hold my hand and squeeze it a bit. I sense familiarity with it as my face feels hotter.

***

"You say Im a narcist?"

"Hm..But I guess you are just childish and nit really can be called a narcistic person. I misjudge you."

"Ofcourse. But I do believe that I am really beautiful and wonderful. Mom says so."

"Uh-huh. A mama's boy."

"Ofcourse not! I also like my Papa!"

"And also a Papa's boy."

"......I also like Ayi."he pouts.

"A lolico---.A siscon."

"I hate it! I feel like you are insulting me."

"No. Im listing all your cute sides."

"Oh..So now you know how cut---I dont like to be called cute!"

"Then handsome?"

"Uh....Well."

Kara chuckles and take the apron.
Its late now but its still better to eat light late breakfast meal.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything that can satisfy me."

"What kind of food is that?" She laughs lightly and stroke Akira's hair.
She almost forgot she has to cook after being absorb in stroking his fluffy soft hair before Akira flips and slaps her hand away.

A/N: Im sharing my choco with you.
And before I end this chap....its already melted in my mouth.
Lols.