KaLeed Heyward

Serenity hallins just got done giving me some fire head and i buckled my gucci belt and got ready to leave she pulled my arm and said "no baby don't leave i really want to chill with you" "don't call me baby and i gotta dip" i said with attitude i jerked my arm from her and left. i didn't want no dealings with Ren but i only used her for her sex, she gave some bomb head and her pussy was alright.

I got in my car and played some G Herbo and went home, i had a long a day plus having to deal with my granny bickering and always tryna argue with me i was in the worst mood ever. to bad my mom was never in my life
and left me and my little sister as my grannies responsibilities, it made me sick that she dropped us like that but i just knew it was all gonna be over soon. I had to be strong for me and my sibling. I walked in my grannies house and took Gabby her food, i got her some Zaxbys since it was her favorite food and i left.

Nobody really knows where i stay but i rented a lil townhouse untill i could buy a better place. i've been dealing but not to heavy i plan on starting my own business pretty soon and it's coming along great. I Layed down on my bed thinking about lil shawty from the club the other night, bad ain't the word. she was thick in all the right places and just my type. i felt my phone buzz hoping it was her but it wasn't it was breannah another bitch i've been using for her mouth and pussy. i rolled a blunt and smoked it till it was a roach putting it out and eating up all my snacks in my house.

I woke up in a pretty good mood hoping nobody fucked this shit up. i hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth brushed my hair and freshened up, today i had a lil date with Siyah, many females say i don't know how to treat females but i treat them the way they treat theirselves. This siyah chick is about her stuff and i honestly fw it but i could never let her think that .. i honestly want the pussy tho. I put on a nice gucci shirt with some black jeans and my gucci sneakers i wore a cuban link around my neck and wrist. I hit Siyah up on instagram and let her know i was on my way to the mall , honestly i wanted to fuck her with her fat booty. i hope she let me in it tonight but aye we'll see what happens.

I'm sitting down in the FoodCourt as i see this thick lightskin shawty approach me, it was Siyah she had on a short chanel dress that was hugging her curvs tight asf, with the sneakers to match and she had them ghetto nails i liked. She sat down and it was awkward cause there was this long silence. "You looking good today" i blated "thank ya lmao" she chuckled at this point i didn't know what to say i just wanted to get up and fuck her right then and there. "you wanna eat here or someplace else?" i asked "let's go to Olive Garden down the street?" she said "bet" i said back

We walked around the mall and bought a few things, i saw her looking at this Gucci bag in the Gucci store, i've been sitting on drug money that i could spend whenever i wanted to but i didn't buy her the bag, i'm not wasting my money on no bitch. After the mall we went to the movies and saw Qeen & Slim i looked over and siyah was damn near crying . i get annoyed super fast and i was already ready to just fuck her so i asked her what's the moves? "what nigga" she semi yelled in the movies "you gone let me hit or nah" i whispered . she slapped me and walked off. Can't lie i was wrong for sayin that but any other female would've let me hit .

What's wrong with this bitch? i thought while i layed on my bed facing the ceiling. Every other girl begging me to fuck them and wanna have sex with me but her .. she damn near slapped the skin off my face, i'm beyond shitten. My phone rang causing me to look up and grab it, i flipped it over it was my homeboy Keyshawn , he knew i was going on a date with this girl but i can't tell him what happened he gone laugh at this shit, i pressed my lock button hanging the call up and started playing my Playstation. I got bored with it and without turning it off i slid into bed and dozed off.