30

The day had gone surprisingly normal for Luna today, and she had already made it back home

The day had gone surprisingly normal for Luna today, and she had already made it back home. She thought that she had been imposing by living in Klaus' house and she wanted to sleep in her own bed again. 

Luna had no idea of the events that had occurred that night, the fact that Klaus' family was now awake, and that some of them had no clue that Luna was in a relationship. Luna was oblivious to it all, and she was protected in that sense. 

After Klaus' family had awoken, all of them stabbing him, and his mother making an appearance into their dispute, Klaus had rushed to Luna's house. 

Luna, on the other hand, was going to go to sleep, thinking of calling Klaus in the morning tomorrow. 

Though, he could and would not wait that long for Luna. He needed her at the moment, his emotions were on overdrive and he needs her to make him himself again.

Klaus had made it to Luna's house, the home was silent and the only sound in the house was Luna's heartbeat and her breathing. 

Luna was ready to go to sleep, she was comfortable in her bed, nuzzling into her blankets, and prepared to close her eyes and go into her dreams. 

Then, there was a sound of a doorbell, which had forced Luna out of her space of comfort. 

As she shuffled to where the door was, her curiosity peaked at who would be ringing her doorbell this late at night. Then, when she opened the door, she saw that it was her boyfriend waiting for her. 

Luna was at first excited to see Klaus, she was happy that she got time to spend with him until she saw his state. He looked as though he was defeated, and the blood that was leftover from the stab wounds from his siblings made Luna worry even more.

"Come in Nik," Luna said urgently. Then, as Klaus was walking inside, he collapsed. He was too tired to do anything now, even though his mother was back, he did not feel as though she had good intentions with her return.

 It was something that he could feel deep inside his bones. He was also upset by the display of hatred from his siblings after they had woken up, he wanted them to be a family once again. Though, it seemed as though they wanted nothing to do with him.

Luna clutched onto Klaus' shoulder, and said,

"Come on Nik, let's go to bed," and Klaus nodded his head numbly at what she had said. His mind still occupied by the events of the night. 

Then, he shook himself out of his state of shock and carried Luna up the stairs to her room. With a squeak of surprise, Luna put her arms around Klaus' neck. Him carrying her upstairs. 

When they had made it to bed, Luna was on top of Klaus' chest, the feeling of his breathing making her feel more comfortable than anything else. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Luna asked quietly. Klaus was quiet for a moment and then responded,

"Let's talk about tonight in the morning, right now I just want to be with you," and with that, they had both gone to sleep peacefully.