35|

Hello.

I've missed you all so much!

Congrats to BTS for performing on the Grammys! I still hate the recording acadamy but I'm glad they had fun!

Winner of last weeks question is:

Jinhit_Euphoric

They guessed that Kai was my Bias and my favorite song is New Rules which is 100% correct!

Next weeks shoutout goes to the first person who can tell me what my current favorite bts song is.

Hint: it gets my hyped

Now for the filler

•••

It came like a whisper.

It gently blew through her hair, as if someone had a tiny fan pointed towards her. It was a feeling she couldn't quite explain. Her body became more rigged, and alert. Her eyes more aware of her surroundings and she felt as though she should be more cautious.

Her eyes traveled to the girls surrounding her at the resturant table after a day of shopping. They were all laughing, even Rhi. It didn't seem as if they had the same feelings.

She couldn't shake it off, and even as Ash asked her something, she couldn't reply.

It's like she couldn't answer. She was to busy waiting for something to happen.

'Y/n?'

Her eyes snapped to Rhi who, like the rest of the girls, looked at her with concern.

'Yeah sorry what's up?' She replied, her heart pounding.

'What's wrong?' Ash asked, her hand holding a fork full of pasta ready to be eaten.

'Nothing... just thinking' She lied through her teeth. Making them worried because her body was up straight and stiff.

The other girls glanced at each other, but continued to eat. Rhi glanced at her one more time and gave her a small nod as to say that she was there if anything was wrong.

Y/n glanced back down to her barely touched food, and that's when the dizziness began.

Her hands went straight to the table and when she looked up, the girls all looking at her once again startled.

But Y/n didn't spare a glance towards them. She was watching the figure making its way towards them, the dizziness get stronger by every heel toe that they did.

Her body was reacting as if that person shouldn't near her, and even as one of the guards stood up to stop them from approaching, they kept walking.

'Please I need your help'

All the girls looked at the girl infront of them, Y/n's eyes finally coming to focus on the girl who was directly across from her, standing there as if she was ready to burst with something they didn't know.

'I'm sorry, do we know you?' Rhi asked, and Y/n watched the girl stiffen at Rhi's voice, but she relaxed instantly almost as if she was trying to control an anger within her.

'My name is Choi Eunji,'

The girl put on one of the fakest smiles Y/n had ever seen and as the next words left her mouth, she felt the strongest feeling of nausea hit her like a tsunami.

'And I'm Jungkooks soulmate'

.....

'Theres no way! This is just too weird' Y/n gushes quietly in the bathroom.

She was entirely struck with shock when the girl said she was Jungkooks soulmate.

'Y/n, even the doctor said this was a case that's never been seen. Anything is possible at this point' Jenna said while fixing her hair in the bathroom.

Y/n frowned because it was true, but it didn't shake the feeling that something was very wrong with this situation.

'I guess so, but I still don't trust her' She mumbled and Jenna turned to look at her.

'Don't overthink so much. The numbers match on their arms and we don't know her enough yet, just give her a chance' Jenna replied and Y/n nodded lightly in response.

'So did anyone call the boys yet?' Y/n asked as they walked of the bathroom.

'Rhi called Sejin immediately but I don't think they want us to say anything until Jungkook knows' Jenna said as the table came into view.

Mark smiled to her, and nodded as she sat down. Y/n mustered a small smile back before her eyes focused on the girl sitting down across from her.

She was beautiful. Long black hair, and bold dark brown eyes. But Y/n could not for the life of her shake the feeling she got from what was in Eunjis eyes.

They were dark. So dark, almost like a thousand lies were behind them. Y/n pinched herself under the table lightly as she shook herself out of those thoughts.

That was Jungkooks soulmate and she did deserve a chance.

'So.. Eunji, what do you do as a living?' Ash asked the girl, breaking the silence that filled the corner of the restaurant.

Eunji smiled brightly at the question, and folded her hands on the table as she leaned in.

'I'm an aspiring artist. I work at a small firm right now until my music kicks off' She replied and that instantly made Y/n intrigued.

'Oh that's cool, the moon sure did a wonder with making Jungkook your soulmate then' Ari piped in, and Y/n simply hummed.

'Sejin is talking to Jungkook as we speak... should we have you two meet?' Rhi cut in at the end of the table and a smile lit up on Eunjis face.

'I would love to'

....

.....

Hi guys.

Very short chapter with a long late, and I apologize I'll try to get more out asap!

I've been kind of MIA because my dad lost his battle to cancer earlier this month and I've been very stressed out.

I love you all so much and I'll be sure to be a better author in the future chapters!

Lots of love, Rhi ❤