Twelve

When Bianca could not take humiliation anymore, she ran away from the balcony leaving the men behind. She knew Darren would blurt his guts out in front of Alessandro at any time. His bridge of tolerance was long blown and waiting to give some mind to Alessandro.

Bianca knew sooner or later Darren would object about the whole situation and how Alessandro treats Bianca but coming out with this rage was probably a shock for Bianca. She never provoked violence and she did not know what to do in such a situation. The best thing she could do was run away like she always does. 

As she entered the main hall, she searched for Henry but to her dismay, he was not there. She did not know anyone except Henry and Darren there. Darren was already out of control and Henry was far from her sight so who would take her to her place?

She made her way to exit and waited for any taxi. Just then a rigged looking shadow came behind her. As she took a step ahead, the person took her hand roughly and dragged her. She was surprised, terrified and mostly confused about why she was being dragged.

She tried to pull her hand away from the grip and free herself, her whole concentration was on her hand that she did not even see the person dragging her.

RIght when the figure stopped, she collided with him. "Stop wiggling, you will hurt yourself more."  The voice came making her shook. She was not expecting him to drag her.

"Let me go." She muttered trying to free herself.

"I won't," Alessandro whispered in her ear, pulling her closer.

"Let-"

"You know I won't." This made her shiver and goosebumps all over her body.

"Please." She begged slowly with her doe eyes which had him mesmerized.

Pulling himself out of her spell, he carried her in a bridal style. "Put me down." She yelped making him smirk.

Swiftly he placed her inside his car and roared his engine.

"Where are you taking me?" Bianca cried but she got no replies.

"I-I am sorry to make you angry, please let me go, I promise I will never come in front of you." She sobbed, trying to get out of the moving car. But he glared her with daring eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She sobbed, again she had no answers.

Soon Bianca's sob turned into hiccups and later small snore. She fell asleep fighting to let her go. As Alessandro turned his head towards her he was fascinated by the sight. Never in his entire life had he seen someone looking godly while sleeping. Her red nose and dried tears didn't minimize her charm.

"Such a witch." He muttered with a smirk.

Was this the reason he had been attracted to her? Was she really his angel and he did not have any clue about it? Could not she slap him again as she slapped him in their first encounter to put some minds inside him?

But according to Darren, she was not the one to show off and flaunt her deeds, therefore, it was her wish. She was a naive in the crowd of selfish wolves. Even Alessandro himself knows how much of a selfish, ruthless and greedy he is.

Then why did the new disclosure affected him so much? Why did he run after her even though Darren warned him not to? Why was he taking her to the hospital to cure her bruises in her waist that Henry made? Why could not he control himself when she was shivering alone outside the venue?

"What have I got myself into?" Alessandro sighed with unknown feelings budding in his chest.