↠ 46

As you sipped on some water that the nurse had provided, you wanted to get out of there. Hell, even the poor nurse did too when she checked in on you. Yuto sat by your bed, sandwiched between the wall and the bed. While the rest of the boys scattered around, obviously uncomfortable with the vampire. And the glares that you sent towards them whenever they looked at Yuto.

"I still don't like him here." Yoongi muttered to himself with Jimin nodding slightly.

You rolled your eyes. "Like I said before Yoongi, he's my friend."

Yoongi slightly pursed his lips and crossed his arms. "Anyways," Yuto began and gathered all the attention on him. "Are you people going to go kill all the vampires?"

Namjoon bit the inside of his cheek to refrain himself from saying anything stupid. He was already in hot water with you since he ordered Jin to take you away. "That's the plan."

"Then I want to help." Yuto said which earned him a chorus of no's from the rest of the pack. He raised an eyebrow. "Why not? I can be a great help to you."

"We don't need some leech helping us in killing vampires." Seokjin snapped and lean forward from the wall he was resting on.

"Seokjin." You hissed at the tone of his voice. Seokjin flinched, knowing that you were angry and he was in the same boat as Namjoon. He frowned and kept his mouth shut.

"You may still need help." Yuto let a grin crept across his face. "I can tell you the location of where the Clan is."

Namjoon narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "Why would you do that? Aren't you part of them?"

This time, Yuto dropped the smile as his eyes seemed blank. As if he was reminiscing a memory. "It's a personal thing. I want them all dead."

It made all the werewolves go silent for a moment. Even you as you tried to think of any possible choice. What did Yuto have against his own Clan?

Namjoon pursed his lips and took a deep breath. "If you betray us, I will personally kill you myself. Understood?"

"Of course, Alpha." Yuto broke free from his memories to give him a tiny smile. A knock at the door interrupted the tense air. A nurse peeked their head in. "Hello. Came to say that visiting hours are over."

Namjoon glanced at the pack before stepping closer to the nurse and whispered something to them. Everyone was silent and watching as the nurse explained something before they disappeared. "Ok." The Alpha turned around. "One of us can stay here for tonight."

Yuto furrowed his eyebrows. "How did you even manage that?"

"That is a secret." Hoseok, who was the closest to the pair, suddenly said. "So with that, I think I should be the one to stay here tonight."

"No." Jimin glared at Hobi. "I'm the most responsible one."

Taehyung let out a laugh. "You literally tried crashing the car the other day and almost got lost on the way back from the border."

"Is this what you have to deal with?" Yuto whispered to you as he watched the werewolves argue about who should get to stay.

You shrugged a shoulder. "Most of the time, yes."

He let a sly smile appear on his face and all you did was roll your eyes. "I can stay here." Yuto announced. "Not like I can sleep anyways."

"No!" Everyone turned to him with fury. Yuto only let out an amused laugh from the scene, completely unbothered from everyone. "Let's just settle this!" Seokjin exclaimed with his fist hovering in the middle.

Everyone quickly got the memo as they hovered their own fists in the air. "One." Taehyung started with a challenging look in his eyes. "Two..." He said next and immediately you wanted to face palm. "Three!" Hands formed into paper, scissors or stayed the same.

They were settling it with rock-paper-scissors.

Hoseok and Jimin groaned as they got out the second round. Namjoon frowned at his luck for choosing paper next. The next round hit Taehyung and Seokjin out and at least only two remained. All the while, you were questioning how they settled everything with the game. Jungkook's groan of defeat made you focus back as Yoongi had a small smile on his face.

"Ok, vampire!" Hoseok pointed at Yuto who raised an eyebrow. "Out!" He pointed at the door.

Yuto shrugged a shoulder but stood up anyways from his seat. "See you tomorrow." He said and bravely walked past the werewolves whose eyes were trained on him. One by one, the members said goodbye to you although Seokjin and Namjoon were a little hesitant.

Yoongi claimed the spot that Yuto left as soon as Namjoon closed the door. "Rest." The white blonde hair male demanded. You gave him a glare that made him slightly frown. "I'm not like Jin."

"I know." You took a last sip of your water and placed it on the small nightstand by the bed.

"Are you feeling okay?" Yoongi mumbled, his gaze looking at the white, uncomfortable blanket.

You raised an eyebrow at the sudden change. "Yeah. Just a little sore." You said carefully and watched him. He flinched slightly at that.

"I'm sorry we didn't protect you." He blurted out. "We didn't think that Seokjin would get that hurt and-"

"Wait." You stopped him. "He got hurt?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yes. Jin's limit is five and there were six. Lost some blood and had a broken leg." He looked up and saw your worried look. "Don't worry. It's healed now and he's sorry too. He says that he'll become stronger for you."

Now you felt bad. He looked completely fine in the room but maybe you did notice the small faint pink lines that decorated his neck and arms. You jumped once you felt a hand clasp around your wrist.

"We'll be fine once we get rid of the Clan. Don't worry about it." said Yoongi.

"I can't help but not worry." You confessed. Any thoughts about them getting hurt literally felt like a knife piercing your heart.

Yoongi smiled. A mischievous gummy one. "But are you mostly worried about me?"

"You just dropped to last place." You jokingly replied. Yoongi slightly frowned but with a boost of confidence, he climbed into the small bed with you. "H-Hey! What are you doing?!" You said with a start as Yoongi laid almost on the edge and pulled you down.

Now laying on your side, Yoongi's dark eyes stared right into your own. His eyes seemed to trace your face everywhere as if he was remembering it for the last time. Then in a confident voice, he said, "Sleeping with you."

And that made the heart monitor jump.