32

It was the middle of the day, and Klaus had left right after breakfast

It was the middle of the day, and Klaus had left right after breakfast. Upon Luna's request, even though he did not want to leave her. As always, well since they started dating, Klaus was clingy as he was leaving Luna, but in the end, he had left.

At the moment, Luna was in the Mystic Falls Grill. Watching people chatting lively about something that Luna had paid no mind to, and she was eating her lunch. As she was eating, she saw Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie; looking towards a blond who in front of Matt Donovan. 

The three girls were glaring at the girl, discussing amongst themselves, and at the moment Luna could not care less about their discussion. Luna was engrossed in her food, not caring about what was going around her.

Thus, when there was suddenly a blond, the blond that the three girls were staring at, was sitting in front of Luna, she jumped in her seat. Then, when Luna got a good look at the girl, she saw that it was Rebekah. 

Luna rushed next to Rebekah to embrace her, the blond girl reciprocating the hug. The two girls were happy to be reunited, and their happiness was radiating off of them. 

"Nik told me that his family was awake! I just did not expect to see you so soon!" Luna exclaimed into the hug. 

Then, Luna had pulled away from Rebekah, as they were beginning to talk face to face. There was a large collective glare towards the two girls, but Luna and Rebekah paid no mind to it.

"Did Nik tell you about the ball yet?" Rebekah asked. 

Luna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not knowing anything about a ball.

"By your face, I can tell that he had not," Rebekah added on. 

Luna smiled at Rebekah and Rebekah said teasingly,

"So are you and Nik together now? I saw him coming home after breakfast this morning after mysteriously disappearing," Rebekah said in a teasing voice. 

Luna began to blush, the red coating her cheeks. Rebekah giggled at the way that the girl had reacted, and Luna replied,

"yeah, he needed me. He was sad enough as it was, and then we just slept," Luna said, emphasizing the 'just' when she spoke. 

Rebekah stopped giggling and then was looking towards Luna with interest and all her attention.

"Yes we are together," Luna added on. 

Rebekah squealed in happiness and hugged Luna again, squeezing the life out of Luna. Luna then quietly told Rebekah in her ear,

"I think I love him," Luna said shyly. 

Rebekah was shocked by this, but the shock had passed quickly and the hug got even tighter. Eventually, since Luna still needed to breathe, Rebekah had let Luna go from the hug. 

"I might tell him tonight," Luna said. 

With that, the two girls spoke all day, and Luna was on her way home. When she got to her front gate, she saw a box with a note attached to it. Luna picked up the box and took the note, it was an invitation to the ball.

Then, when she flipped it over, she saw Klaus' handwriting with the note;

Be my date little moon?

- Nik