Part 2

Khushi did Namaste to her with a smile and suddenly something clicked her.
Khushi: Oh! So you are the one who used to hang out with mamma all around the Lucknow?
Aisha looked at her with amusement and then at Garima as if asking what did she say about them.
Khushi: Don‟t worry aunty, she didn‟t say anything in negative, she just said how you two used to go around river bank by bunking your classes and roaming around the city markets and nothing else and yeah, you can share if you want, that will be great. I mean, the way mamma used to tell about all your doings and antics, it sounded really good.
Aisha laughed at her and also by remembering those moments by the way Khushi said/explained.
Aisha: well dear, there are lots more than this we did but it won't be back by standing here and remembering those moments. She said sighing and relaxing. She compared Khushi with her daughter Anjali as she got to know that there are lots of similarities in them and in the first meeting itself she liked her a lot.
Garima: let's do one thing, anyway going to the market, join us.
Aisha: Are you kidding me?
Garima: Why? I mean, what's wrong?
Aisha: um, nothing wrong but just wondering from when did you start showing interest in going to markets, because back in Lucknow, I used to drag you to the markets.
Garima: well, nothing changed. I still hate to visits markets and shopping.
Aisha: ?
Meanwhile, Khushi got the car and asked them to sit in: aunty, you two can catch up while going. Now get in.
Garima dragged Aisha who is doing something in her mobile when she got a call.
Khushi smiled and opened door for her mother, when they heard the ringtone of Aisha's mobile.
Aisha: Hello! Chote, I was about to call you.
Arnav: okay, I'm coming, will be there in 10 min
Aisha: No, wait. I met my childhood friend in the temple and we are going to the market...
Arnav: who? And what is the need to go from there? He didn't mind showing his will of not wanting his mother to go with others alone be it her friend.
Aisha: Chote... I wanted to call you is to tell that I'll be late and if you are at home then can you pass on the phone to maaji,
Arnav: 1 minute. He said while passing on the phone to his dadi as he got to know that his mother won't listen to him. She is such a kid sometimes he thought with a smile as he feels that she looked cute in anger.
Aisha spoke to her mother-in-law then kept the call after noting what she wants from the market. By that time she entered the car and Khushi started it and they are the on the way to the market.
Garima: Chote?
Aisha: yes, my son Arnav, but we all call him as chote
Garima: Oh! Okay. What does he do?
Aisha: well, he came back last week from Abroad after 4 long years and now in fact from today onwards wants to join the office to get the updates of the current status of the company as he retired his father and took the whole responsibility of the company. He is going to view the rapport and all that stuff. These business people won't get time for their families when they get involved in their business.
Garima: hmm! I know how it feels? She hummed thinking of her workaholic husband.
Khushi: But aunty, it's Sunday. I mean, Sunday ko kaun kaam pe jaata hain? (She asked without knowing that from the next day onwards, she will be forgetting what are the weekdays and weekends).
Garima: Khushi, all won‟t be like you! Bas Sunday aaya tho sab keliye chutti, kyunki tumhe chutti hain.
Khushi: mamma, if you're saying this by considering dad then please, I'm not like him in this case at least. I love Sundays... She said dreamily.
Garima hit her head: drive safe by seeing ahead instead dreaming on your precious Sundays...
Khushi showed her tongue to her mother from the front mirror.
Aisha laughed at their antics.
Garima: forget her. You tell me, you said that you have a daughter?
Aisha: yeah, Anjali, my daughter, got engaged to our family friend's son 3 days ago and marriage will be placed in the next three months.
Garima: wow! That's great. Congratulations!
Aisha: time just flies away, didn't even realize when she grown up and is now going to get married and start her new life with her new family.
Garima: hmm... but that's a universal fact, right?
Khushi: but why can't the groom come and stay in his in-laws house? Why only the girl has to leave her house, parents and all and go to the boy's house?
Garima: That's because, to lighten the boy's house like she did in her parents house with the happiness.
Khushi though hummed but didn't take that seriously as she didn't like the thought of leaving her parents and go to her in-laws house. „Hey DM, why I'm thinking all this I have no boy friend nor my family is searching any alliance then why I'm thinking all this now?‟ Idiot! She scolded herself and concentrated on parking the car as they reached the city mall which is a multi complex where they can find AZ things.
Khushi: You two carry on, I'll come after parking the car.
Both the ladies nodded and left asking her to be quick.
Khushi parked the car and entered the mall but went to the gifts shop directly to buy some gifts for her parents as their wedding anniversary is on the way reaching soon which had only one month left to plan and arrange everything accordingly. She wants to make their wedding day special because they are going to complete 25 years of their married life and she wants to make it as memorable as she can, by throwing a grand party in her dad's style, as she and her mother have no interest in such parties so it will be only in his style and with his likings. She didn't spit this plan of hers to anyone but to plan a grand party she needs an advisor as she had nil experience in it. So she is thinking to take Aman's help as he is the only one she is in regular touch with and comfortable around.
She is roaming around and thinking what to gift them when she got a call from her father and as she saw the name flashing on the screen her face lit up with huge volts of smile.
Khushi: Hey papa, how are you? I missed you badly.
Papa: yeah, can imagine how much you missed me, that is why you didn't call me from 2 days and today went out with your mother.
Khushi bit her tongue: Chorry... was actually busy with the coming up show which is in the end of this month.
Shashi: Okay... I think this will be your first interaction with the public?
Khushi: Yes, but I'm really nervous...
Shashi: you? Nervous?
Khushi: oh come on papa! This will be my first public show. So obviously I'll be feeling nervous.
Shashi: hmm... but that doesn't mean you spend most of the time in kitchen or pastry shops for the relaxation.
He teased her while chuckling.
Khushi pouted and twisted her mouth.
Shashi: you know right, that you look cute when you pout?
Khushi: I know.
Shashi: Okay. So what are the plans for today?
Khushi: Don't you have meeting with the Sinha's in the evening?
Shashi: No. it got pre-pone to this noon and also have other meeting too after Sinha's. I'll be free in the evening.
Khushi: Wow! That's great. Let's go for outing then.
Shashi: not a bad idea. By the way where is your mamma? Didn't see her from the time I woke up.
Khushi: Oh! We went to the temple and now in the multi-complex. Yeah, forgot to tell you.
Shashi: what?
Khushi: Guess who met mamma in the temple?
Shashi: Khushi... just spill it. He said irritatingly, as from the time he woke up neither he could talk to her nor seen her and thus he became irritate.
Khushi: ohho... Romeo is missing his Juliet...
Shashi: Shut up!
Khushi closed her mouth and kept a finger on her lips.
Shashi didn't hear anything so called her name out.
Shashi: Hello! Khushi? Khushi, are you there?
Khushi just kept quiet and Shashi got that she is playing with him
Shashi: sorry, now spill out. Your mamma met whom?
Khushi laughed a bit then said: hmm... her childhood friend...
Shashi: you mean, Aisha?
Khushi: arrey waah! Correct 10 on 10.
Shashi: why not? She must have forgotten for a moment but either of us cannot forget her even for a second, whenever we go out just starts describing her time back in Lucknow.
They both hi-fived each other mentally;

Shashi: Now she won't even ask for me... too bad... I seriously hate this quality of hers. She always forgets me whenever she engrossed in someone/thing.
Khushi: pity you...
Shashi: hmm, leave her. I got news for you.
Khushi: What?
Shashi: aha... that will be the surprise... which is going to unveil sometime early next month.
Khushi: Not fair...
Shashi: you are planning a surprise party for our 25th anniversary and not ready to spill that out but expecting me to spill the beans...? No way.
Khushi: how do you know that? She was actually shocked but later realized that how she can forget that his loyal manager and assistant can never hide anything from him.
Khushi: Shekar uncle, of course.
Shashi laughed: How can you forget that Khushi?
Khushi: right, but not anymore. Party will be the surprise... no more details out.
Shashi: not fair.
Khushi: everything is fair in love and war, you see.
Shashi: Khushi!!!
Khushi: papa!!!
Shashi: fine. See you in an hour.
Khushi: only if your wife's reunion gets over.
Shashi laughed.
Khushi: okay now bye... see you soon.
She saw a glass item which is so attractive before she could reach out to that item a man took that and went. She tried searching for one in the store but couldn't, at last she asked the shopkeeper about the item which happened to bought by some man. Shopkeeper said that it is a unique master piece so no other is available of same sort.