Part 2

Lucknow,

Gupta residency,

Morning 5am.

"Dekhlena mein hi first aaunga is baar. Toh kya hua, har baar tum first aati ho. Now, in this finals I'll do top and that too score much more than you get. Just wait and watch. Hahahaha" says a boy and started laughing. After seeing the results, the same boy comes to her and says "see. As I said, I did top" with full of attitude says "loser" and starts laughing...... "NOOOOO!!!!!" screaming Khushi wakes up from her sleep and looks around then sighing wipes her sweat and stops the alarm which is been ringing continuously.

 Payal who slept peacefully beside Khushi turning her back towards her, wakes up from her sleep with a jerk after hearing her scream and asks Khushi putting her hand on Khushi shoulder "What happened Khushi? Why did you scream like that? Anything you dreamt badly?" while Khushi wiping her sweat Payal asked her as for Khushi it's not less than a shock like dream. 

She turns towards Payal and hugs her, saying "Sorry for disturbing your sleep jiji. I just had a bad dream". Coming out of the hug Payal wipe her little sister's sweat and says "Relax. Nothing going to happen of that sort, whatever you had in your dream, as I know that my little sis a very brave, right?" for which Khushi nodded her head and says while coming out of the bed "Need to fresh up and study jiji, u know na that my exams are going to start in one week.

 Now you get back to your sleep. And good morning jiji" rushes to her room. Seeing the disappearing figure of her little sis, she smiles to herself saying "pagal" and gets back to sleep as she has 5 more hours to her college to start. Khushi comes to her room and after freshen up she starts to study in her study which was arranged at the other side of the room, for herself and Payal to study.

Though there is a big study in their house but mostly meetings will be held if their father and bua work from home if there is any meeting then those meeting will be held in the study. So Khushi and Payal decided to use Khushi's half of the room as study, as they both sleep together in Payal's room and Khushi's room is a bit larger than Payal's so they arranged the room as half of it will be used as room and the other half as study, so that there will be focused in their studies by the surroundings. So in this way, they won't be disturbing their parents work and there will be no disturbance in their work too...

At 7am Payal came to Khushi with a glass of milk and a cup of tea for her but sometimes what happens is Khushi drinks tea and Payal drinks milk and today is also one of those days, after finishing they went to get ready for their respective school and college after closing the books.

Breakfast and dinner is a family time every day. No work related talks will be discussed.

Both the sisters comes down the stairs and join the family for the breakfast. They both goes to their mother and hugs her tight wishing good morning to her and gains each hit from their bua for hugging her mother in a bone crashing way, for this Khushi says "ohho bua, u can tell us simply na (winking at Payal and indicates her to do with her through eyes), that u want the same hug from us" they both hug her same way as they hugged Garima.

 At first Madhumati scolds them but soon smile at them and hugs back. Khushi pulls her amma in the hug and all the four stays in the hug for while and came out after hearing a male's voice saying "what is happening here" turning around they saw Shashi standing with folded hands at a few steps away with a little anger and looks at each other and keeps their heads down. 

Hearing a laughing sound they rise their heads and sees Shashi laughing and spreads his arms as if calling them to hug him. Seeing this both the sisters goes to their father and hugs him then Garima and Madhumati joins the trio, all the five stays in the hug for a while then had breakfast of their favorites and left to their respective destination.

Always Shashi drops his daughters to school and college and he should be picking up them back and go on a ride. Every day he makes sure that he will be available at that particular time to pick his daughters and have a ride with them.

In school, as Khushi enters her class room, she sees that boy who came in her dreams, she gives a glare it him as he is showing his attitude towards her and goes to her seat and sit. The class starts and everyone listens to the lecturer as he was discussing about the exams which are going to be held in a week. After the school hours get completed, she goes to library and study. Khushi's classes will be completing 2hrs before than Payal's, so she always goes to library and study or read any one of the books in the library. Librarian sees Khushi every day without fail as she never bunks the school. Librarian likes Khushi a lot and sometimes if she had any work then she will asks for Khushi's assistance. After 1hr she comes out of the library and goes to take a round of the school. This will the last year for her as a student. She sits on a bench which is opposite to the gate and was in deep thought, she comes out of the thought after hearing her name and turned to the side where it came from and there she saw the person whom she hate the most, Rishi. He is the second topper on the class actually there will be only 1 or 2% difference between them and always Khushi will be coming first. He is a good boy and a sincere too but after seeing Khushi topping every time he decided that one day he will definitely defeat her but unfortunately Khushi never gave that chance to him.

Rishi says after seeing her coming out of the thoughts

"Oh! You are thinking that how will you face me after being the second topper, right Khushi?"

"In your dreams Rishi, as I know that like every time I'll be doing top and you will be the second like always". Says Khushi

"But not this time Khushi, I will definitely score more than you this time."

"If you really want to do top then go and study rather than wasting your time by arguing with me and that too for the known results."

"You..." he was interrupted by Payal "Stop you both now; always keeps arguing, don't you both feel tired by arguing every day?" as she came to call Khushi there and as usual she saw both of them arguing in the same topic.

"Hi di, (Payal smiles at him) but this time I'll score more than her" saying this he went from there.

Payal turns to Khushi and take her to the car where their father is waiting and as she sees her father she forgets everything and goes for a ride and then back home. After dropping them Shashi goes to office to attend the meeting.

At night, all of them had a joyous dinner and went back to sleep......