Epilogue

It had been 15 long years after the day that Luna and Klaus had confessed their feelings

It had been 15 long years after the day that Luna and Klaus had confessed their feelings. It was 15 peaceful years of no drama, and it was the happiest moments of Luna's life.

Luna and Klaus had lived a life full of love and peace, that seemed odd with Klaus being an original vampire, and it is true that their lives were full of rollercoasters, but they were living peacefully in the end.

Luna had bonded with the rest of the Mikaelson family, the family loving her almost instantly. There was no use denying it, Luna was made to be a Mikaelson. Luna had also turned into a vampire almost 5 years ago.

Though, before she turned into a vampire, she had given birth to her Klaus' children. They had a son and a daughter. They were twins.

Their son's name was Henrik, he was the younger twin.

Their elder daughter's name is Hope.

She was considered to be Klaus's hope, his saving grace. Henrik was the younger prince of the family, and Hope was the elder princess. The two were pampered beyond belief, but Luna had made sure that the two of them were still good people, not stuck up rich kids.

"Mommy, Daddy, where are you?" Luna and Klaus heard Henrik shout.

Luna and Klaus were sitting outside, on their porches swig. The two of them wanted to enjoy the sunset together, the two cherishings their time together. Even though their kids were a handful, and they took a lot of time away from Klaus and Luna to spend time together, they still loved their lives.

The kids were still looking for their parents, wanting to be with them. They were mostly attached to their mom, but Hope had her moments in which she was a daddy's girl.

Though, when they heard the footsteps that were there, it sounded like two people. Luna was going to stand up, going to get her children to them, but Klaus stopped her and said,

"Let them find us my little moon," Klaus said.

"Nik, but they are looking for us," Luna replied. She wanted her kids with her, though, before she was able to add anything on, the door to the porch opened, and their kids were there.

"Told you," Klaus whispered into Luna's ear. Luna blushed at how close he was to her, and Klaus smiled to himself. He loved that he could still make her blush, he found it endearing.

The two kids sat with their parents, and they all sat together. Looking out into the sunset and enjoying each other's presence.

-------------------

I changed the name of their kids back to Hope and Henrik, some of the comments persuaded me to do so.