Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Reveal?
A little argument with a Student Council Member!

(Y/N PoV)

So, about saving Asia...

I realized it a bit too late.

(Flashback)

"Fuck!" I shouted as I was running to my house.

'Did I now really let her die?' I thought, while making a big fucking Facepalm.

I went into my room and cursed myself, for being too late to save Asia.

(Flashback End)

Yep, I'm dumber than a rock.

As I was near the school gate I felt someone following, so I turned back and what do I see?

A black cat.

Just when I wanted to go after the black cat, a hand tapped my shoulder.

I turned back around, only to see Rias with a smile.

"Can you meet me after school?" she asked.

I raised my eye brow.

'Why would she ask it, when for the last few days, she didn't even bother to talk to me.' I thought about it.

Ah, fuck it.

"Of course, Buchou." I answered and smiled.

She had an even happier expression, "Good, I'll ask Akeno to prepare some tea."

I went into my class, and like a classic main character, sat near the window.

(Timeskip: "Hello There.")

Right now, I'm on my way to the ORC building and the funny thing is, I'm leaking a bit of my power.

'Riser will probably come in few days and I want to help them. Not to mention the Familiar Forest. Having a Familiar is a good thing.' I knocked and the door was opened by none other, than Kiba.

"Ah, (Y/N)! Good, Buchou was already waiting for you." he said with his usual smile.

'If he doesn't turn out gay, I'm gonna get surprised.' I chuckled.

"Well, let us not keep the devil waiting, shall we?" I said with a smirk.

He visibly tensed up but I ignored it.

"(Y/N)! We were just talking about you." said Rias with a happy expression.

"Sorry that I'm late, I got lost on the path of life. So what do you want?" I asked.

"Do you believe in Supernatural?" she asked with a serious tone.

"Why yes, of course. I'm right now surrounded by 6 devils, right?" I asked with a smirk.

"How do you know that!" Issei asked.

I turned to him and showed my mask.

"When I saved your ass multiple times, I should know something about you." I said, waving my mask.

"Wait so you were the one that helped us?" asked Kiba referring to himself and Koneko.

"Of course, but let's drop the conversation here Kiba." I said and turned to Rias.

"So what do you want from me?" I asked, the stunned King before me.

"I want you, to join my peerage." she said, with a prideful expression.

'Wow, Vegeta would be proud right now.'

"I'm sorry Rias, but I have to decline. Just the thought of taking orders from someone just doesn't feel right. We Saiyans have our Pride you know?" I answered her, with a smirk.