Chapter 4: Escape

"To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around it" –Richie Norton

We always talk about escaping. Always thingking about it. Always dreaming about it. But when we got to escape, we look back to the past and miss it.

"Do we miss the people? Or do we miss the moments that made us forget things?"

"Do we really want to escape a wonderful and the most perfect moment in our life, to get back to our old self?"

Even though it would only hurt us
____________________________________

"Vulnerable"

"Do you think you can escape this house just like that?" The man said as he is watching the CCTV footage of a girl trying to run away from his house.

"Haha" A dark chuckle filled the silence from the room.

He carefully check all the cameras to see, what happened after the alarm broke.

"What a fool" He said pushing the buttons with the "CLOSED" sign, to close to upper part of the gate.

He silently watch, as the girl tries to climb the tall and big gate.

"Security. After her"

He called the security guards, commanding them to prevent the girl to escape.

"Yes, Sir Min." A voice of a guard was heard through walkie talkie.

Y/N's POV:​

"Escape"

The only thing that was inside your mind, as you try to climb the tall and big white gate. Your legs was covered with bruises, but that won't stop you to escape.

All you want is to be with your friend again and your brother.

But your escape plan wasn't that successful. You saw a trail of light from the security guards from your back. They are after you

"Leave me alone" You shouted at the guards as you step your feet in a slippery rails of the gate. It caused you to fall down the ground.

Your butt hurts as you fell, looking up to the guards who destroyed your plan to escape.

"Do you think you can escape here? Huh, sweetie?" A man from the back of the guards said.

He walk towards you and carried you inside the house. Placing your body in the beige velvet sofa.

"Why would you escape?"

"We are in the middle of a lonely road, sweetie"

"What would you do, if you had escaped this house, walk and walk and walk?"

"Walk until you can't?"

"You're just placing yourself in a dangerous situation"

He said in his usual cold tone.

"I-i don't want here" You said while looking down the floor.

"You don't have any other choice, Y/N" Min yoongi shouted causing you to flinch.

"If I caught you again, you'll be locked in your room" Yoongi continued as he finish cleaning your bruises.

"NO" you answered in a soft and terrified tone, while still looking down the floor.

"Then behave like a good girl"

Yoongi said, as he carry you towards your room.
Placing your body with cleaned bruises in your bed, leaving a soft kiss in your forehead before leaving your room.
____________________________________

📍 Lily's Note

-oopss I think im dreaming

See you on the next chapter 😉