Chapter 8 (¬_¬)ノ

The sun coming out as it shine the whole city of Pulau Rintis. The bird were chipping and sings sweetly at the tree and people live on Pulau Rintis started starting daily routine of life.

The sunshine shine on my bedroom so I open my eyes slowly. I sit up and trying to remember what happen yesterday. "Yesterday I meet Thunder, Blaze and then Cyclone.. " I said as I get off my comfy bed.

"Today's Saturday.. No school!" I stretch my arms and legs so I can be active and going to start doing my routine. I went to the bathroom and look at my reflection. "Who am I going to meet today?" I ask myself and shrug

Later..

I wear my (Favorite Colour) T-shirt and (2nd Favorite Colour) skirts. I wear my Nike black shoes and head out of my apartment. I stop at some hut and start resting there. I took out my (Phone name) and start chatting my friend, Rikka!

Suddenly I can hear someone breath next to my ears. I have goosebumps and jump away, "U-um.. Are you one of the Elements brothers..?"

"Mhm! The name's.. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Supra..! I wanna ask whether you se my brother, Frostfire? We're practicing our fusion power and I told him to meet me here. I've wait for him for like 3 hour. Yet, he hasn't appeared. " Well, he looks a lot like Solar and Thunderstorm..

"M-my name is (Name), to answer your question.. I would have to say no. " I said politely. "It's okay" Supra said with a monotone voice. Now, he act as if he's Thunderstorm.

Later, we start chatting and get to know we'll each other. He may have a scary face or personality but he's kind and polite when he's around people!
We talk about our like and dislike and much more. He is way smarter than me, well he ask me question a lot that I can't answer. I ended up giving in.

"Brother!"

We turn to see the voice and saw a guy looks like Blaze and Ice. "Frostfire, do you know how long did I wait for you?" he said as dark aura surrounded him. Now, the kind Supra had left and it replace with the physcotic Supra. He clench his fist and I can hear crack everytime he clench.

Frostfire just laugh at his butt off and start to calm Supra.

"C'mon brother! We still had time to practice anyways" he said as he scratch his nap sheepishly. "Fine.. " Supra sigh as he look at me giving a sign "wanna come?" pose. I nod and stand up started following him from behind. "Brother who's that?" Frostfire ask as he point at me, "She's a friend of mine. Her name is (Name)"

I was nervous and I finally greet myself to Frostfire.