Kirishima Unbreakable Spirit

After breaking in the tower the group was split off into different groups and Amajiki stood behind for his group to move forward, as he took them down and taking some damaged in the process, but right now Mimic could only be pissed off by the fact that three members were already taken down.

"How can this be possible the three of you were taken down by a one student, you might have been trash, but you were still well trained" said Mimic.

But Mimic knew he couldn't stay for much longer.

"At least on these bastards are down, now time for me to deal with the rest of the shit stains" said Mimic.

As he slowly faded back into the walls of the tower, meanwhile Aizawa was leading his group trying to find the others.

"When are we going to find someone, this situation isn't good at all" said Kirishima.

"Don't worry we'll find them and when we do we'll take down these bastards as we save the girl" said Fatgum.

"Just keep your eyes open, you never know when they might strike" said Aizawa.

Then out of nowhere a voice was heard through the hall.

"He's right about that ya know" said Mimic.

This causes everyone to mentally panic from Mimic appearance, then out of nowhere a hole opened up in the side of the wall, then a pillar made out of the tower came straight at Aizawa not giving him a chance to dodge.

"Shit!" said Aizawa.

But before Aizawa could get hit Fat came and pushed him out of the way.

"Fat, I'm sorry" said Aizawa as he tries to use his scarfs to grab him.

"Don't worry about me you guys keep going forward" said Fatgum.

And without noticing someone try to jump in for Fat as they both got hit into the hole and making sure that Aizawa doesn't try and join them Mimic used the pillar to cover the hole, so they don't have a way in and a way out.

"No that I dealt with that I'm going to see if I can aide in destroying the rest of the shit stain heroes and I have to keep an eye on those brats" said Mimic before leaving back into the walls.

This left Aizawa confused when Mimic said brats and made him think that the Yakuza might not be alone.

'I feel I know who might be aiding the Yakuza, but the question is why' Aizawa thought.

But right now Aizawa knew he had to find the others, about this time he noticed that Kirishima was gone.

"Damn he must have went after Fat when that happened, but I can't stay behind we have a mission to complete" said Aizawa.

So he ran through the halls trying to find aid.

'I have to keep moving forward because this mission is about saving a scared little girl' Aizawa thought.

During this time Mimic went searching for Toga and Twice, making sure that they don't mess with the plan, but when he did find them he saw that they were following Izuku, but doing nothing.

"What the fuck are you two dumb shit's doing" said Mimic quietly.

"Oh hey" said Toga.

"Where doing nothing, were totally doing something" said Twice.

"Why aren't you attack that shit kid" said Mimic.

But when Toga heard what Mimic said about Izuku ticked her off as she slash the wall with her knife.