58

warning: gore ahead

Your POV

I've counted how many hours I've been here after Jungkook left. Did he got caught? Is he okay? I looked around the room as I felt myself slowly losing it. Being trapped and isolated from other human being really makes you crazy huh?

'Get up.'

And now I can now hear voices in my head. Damn. Is this how trapped mental patients feel?

'Y/N.'

"No." I whispered out holding my head in my arms, I was already sitting on the floor trying to block off the whispering.

'Don't you want to get out of here?'

I do but how?

'Kill them. Kill them all.'

The voice taunted. The word 'kill them' kept chanting around me. It was too much as the voice kept going louder and louder until the point where it was too much to handle. I was screaming out loud, my body curled up on the floor. Just then I could feel someone shaking me awake, I opened my eyes to see it was one of the guards as they yelled at me to shut up but I didn't. I couldn't even if I wanted to.

"Get up bitch!" he said pulling me by the collar as I kept screaming.

'Kill him.'

No no no.

'Don't you want revenge? After all they ruined your family. Namjoon, Jungkook, Jiyong, Areum...'

T-they did?

'Yes, don't you want them to suffer? Feel the same pain you felt?'

I do.

'Don't you want to see them tremble under you? To have their blood cover your hand? Red is very pretty.'

"Pretty... red." I mumbled out as I opened my eyes looking at the guard. My eyes fixed on him as he stared at me, "What are you looking at whore? Get up and shut the fuck up." he cursed at me causing me to frown.

"No cussing."

I watched as his face turned into confusion before annoyance. "I do whatever the fuck I want. I don't let a little girl tell me what to do." he hissed out which suddenly sounded funny to me.

A laugh escaped my mouth, "Little girl."

"What the hell? You're crazy." he stated as I threw my head back, laughing loudly. "Don't you know the best people are crazy?" I whispered or quoted Melanie Martinez out of nowhere to which only made him confused even more.

My laughing may irritate him even more as he told me to shut up but I didn't listen instead kept on laughing even harder. Until he had enough and hit me, a harsh stinging pain on my left cheek as my laughter died down.

"That'll teach you a lesson." he smirked.

'Kill.'

With that I looked up at him with a smile.

"Die."

I jumped on him, pushing him down on the floor catching him off guard. The gun he had on him slid away as I kicked it away from his reach, why kill him instantly when I can just let him die slowly in pain? The guy tried to push me off but I straddled him, my fingers dug into his eyes making him let out a scream. I kept digging my finger deeper as blood ooze out of his eye socket. I noticed the blade in his pants pocket as I took it and examined it under the light, I could see my eyes reflecting on it. It was dull, dark eye bags under my eyes, red from the lack of sleep.

"Ah..." the guy groaned underneath me trying to roll away but I wasn't going to let him. No. I was just getting started.

"Let's see how long you can scream until your friends arrives." I said bringing the blade over my head as I strike down on his stomach as another scream escaped from him. I made a long cut on his abdomen before dropping the tainted blood blade to my side and pushed my hand inside the open wound making him cry out, pleading for me to stop.

I could felt the long and squishy organ inside him as I pulled out what seemed to be his intestines. "P-please... stop." he begged for me. That's when I heard several sound of heavy running footsteps followed by a loud gasp.

"Y-Y/N?"

I looked up to see the mortified look on Jungkook along with other men behind him.

I gave them a grin showing my bloody hands.

"What took you so long?"

***

I'll explain why this turned dark in my IG post lmao