"i will always love you"

Lisa PoV

I was outside of the guitar shop and I took out my phone to see the guitar Chaeyoung wanted. Jennie sent me the photo and she also told me what type of bike Chaeyoung's old one was.

I went into the store, got the guitar quickly and hurried off to my next destination which was the bike store. I cycled speedily through the streets of Seoul and the cold air didn't affect me one bit. The guitar on my back couldn't weigh me down and all that was in my mind was making Chaeyoung smile again. Today she was so upset and she didn't even felt like eating lunch even though she loved to eat. She held back her tears for the whole day and she distanced herself from everyone, even me.

The thought of making her smile made me giddy and as soon as I arrived at the bike store I jumped off my bike and ran in.

"Hi miss how can I help you?"

"Do you have the 1936 currys bicycle?"

"I'm sorry but we don't have that here but we do have a model similar if you like vintage bikes"

"Could I have a look at them?"

"Sure"

She brought me to this room of bikes and this one bike caught my eye. I immediately pointed at it

"This one" I spoke out

"Oh the ginger snap 20"

"How much does is cost?" I asked

"350,000 won" (that's around $300 or £220)

Shit, shit, shit! I payed 500,00 won for the guitar and then if I loose 350,000 won I literally can't have lunch or breakfast anymore.

I took a deep breath in and took out my card

"I'll buy it but could I leave my bike here and pick it up later?"

"Sure" the store assistant replied

"Thanks"

"You're Lisa right?"

"Yeah how do you know me?"

"My whole family watches football and my younger sister goes to your school"

"Really?"

"Yeah you're like her idol"

"Well tell her I say hi from me what's her name?"

"Sohee"

"Oh she's a first year right?"

"Yeah she went to your school so she could see you" she chuckled

"I'm flattered"

"Well here's your bike"
She brought it towards me

"Thanks"

I walked out of the store with Chaeyoung's bike in hand and opposite the store I saw a place where you can engrave initials or names on objects. I thought that I could get Chae's name engraved on the bike. I ran up to the place with the bike in hand and the guitar on my back.

"Hi sir could you please engrave this bike please"

"You're Lisa aren't you!"

"Yeah" I smiled at him

"For a fine player like you I would never expect to see you in front of my work place"

"Well thanks sir" I felt so appreciated of what he said about me

"What would you like engraved on this bike?"