chapter 27

"So I heard you've been planning a baby shower from maleek, why didn't you tell me this?" I got on facetime with CeCe as soon as maleek left my house after informing me that he needed my help with getting some stuff.

I watch as she rolled her eyes in a way I didn't like but tried to play it off with a laugh.

what's been up with this bitch?.

Call it hormones or whatever but I been getting a lil weird vibe from her lately...and I ain't fucking with that shit.

"Girl it ain't nothing. You just been busy with yo crazy ass life lately and-"

"Bitch, stop the fucking train at this station. What the fuck is you even talking about? And what do you mean by crazy life?...you know what don't even answer that shit cause you prolly bout to say some shit that'll get you popped in the mouth when I pull the fuck up".

I quickly end the call in her face to save her from the rest of the words that were on the tip of my tongue.

She ma friend but somebody better remind her of who the fuck I am. She acting as if she's perfect and don't got no dirt on her name.

She needs to remember where the fuck she coming from and don't let me have to remind her ass.

Bitches be getting pregnant by rappers and don't know how to act.

I pick my phone up and quickly call my manager as I examine my nails...I need a brand new do.

" what's up Sandra? How's the little one?" I smile quickly makes it way to my face at her asking how my baby been doing.

"The baby is fine hun, thanks for asking but tell me something .....did you call the dealership already?" I pick up my business phone and went to my emails as I heard the notifications go off.

"Yeah I called them last night and you should have that car delivered by tomorrow"

"Aiight do me a favour and cancel that fucking range"

Bitches need to start acting right.

_______________________________

I look at my nails in amazement as jenny started packing her equipments up, getting ready to leave.

"Oh ma gawd...jenny I'm most definitely loving these nails. I see why I made you ma personal" she laughed and gave me a quick hug before grabbing her small suitcase and leaving.

I'll definitely need her for when I fly out to Paris for fashion week in two weeks.

Somebody say shmoney please....okurrr.

Ion need no nigga over here....well I do but bad Bitches won't admit that shit when they having a hot girl moment.

I pick my phone up and quickly went on Snapchat to brag about my nails.

"Okurrr Bitches if y'all nails don't be looking like this then you ain't investing in yo shit. Ladies we need to start investing in our nails especially for you hoes who love giving hand jobs cause we can't be out here holding dicks with stank ass,crusty, old ,cheap ass nails now can we?"

I turn the camera to face my nails and started hyping myself up over how beautiful they were.

"Bitches tell y'all niggas to get with the shits as a matter of fact let me tell em fa y'all..... IF YOU GETTING GOOD PUSSY FROM YO BITCH THEN YOU NEED TO PAY FOR SOME GOOD ASS NAILS OR YOUR ASS WILL BE GETTING CHEATED ON.  Now bye y'all have a blessed evening and remember to eat your vegetables and dick"

I end the video with a laugh. I can be such a mess.

I place my phone on the couch beside me and started to head for the stairs but quickly turned back with a roll of my eyes when I heard the doorbell going crazy.

"Who the fuck could be ringing ma shit like that? Niggas be wildi- Gelo?" The rest of the sentence died in my throat when I saw the state he was in.

His eyes were red as if he's been crying while his face was red.

What the heck.

I quickly open the door wider which he caught on to and entered my house,heading straight to the living room area.

I close the door and went after him. When I entered the living room he was pacing back and forth with his hands in his hair.

This niggas better calm down before I catch a fit..
Acting like he killed somebody and shit.

I walk up to him and grab his shoulders to keep him from frightening me even more.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He didn't say anything but kept looking at me with a look I really can't explain.

"Do you need me to get you somet-" my eyes widen drastically as I felt the warmth of his soft lips against mine.

What the hell!
Bitch why are you stuck? Do something.

I raise my arms and push him away from me and when he let up I did the unthinkable...

I raised my hand and slapped him across the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you? One minute you make me feel like shit and the next your kissing me? Have you gone crazy? Don't even answer that because if you feel like your gonna just come back up in here and have your way with me then you're crazy"

I turn around with a flip of my hair and headed for the stairs.

I turn around just in time to see him coming after me which made me stop in my tracks.

"And where do you think you're going?" He's looking so good right now.

I wonder if he still got it...how long has it been since I last got some?. Too damn long.

"Zandra please?"

"No"

___________________

"Ohh shiiittt!" I grip the bed post as he gripped my waist to slow down my  movements.

He still got it alright.

"Who you gave this to?" This nigga really wanna go there right now?.

I ignore him only for him to grip my neck and place his hand under my butt to lift me up and placed me on my back on the edge bed while he stood on the floor....all the while still inside me.

He spread my legs apart and grip my ankles as some sort of support.

"Speak willingly or by force"

This nigga serious? He was busy fucking and I couldn't have been? Did he forget telling me that we was done?

"Nigga, fuck you" I watch as his brow went up almost dramatically before his grip on my ankles tighten.

"I think I'll be the one fucking you"

Oh shiiittt.

____________________

Just wanna say rest in peace to ma nigga juice wrld😭😭😭

I'm still in shock about it and waiting for someone to say it's a joke...I really love his music and him.

I think I mentioned him in this book...I'm not sure but......

Life has got to go on and I guess we'll just have to go on with him in our memories, hearts, thoughts and phones  (play music, gallery,audiomack etc)

They tell me I'm gone' be a legend
I don't want that title now.....but I guess you really got it.

Rest up to another fallen legend💔💔