ten - last moments of peace

Being kept in the dark is horrible, I experienced the worst of it today.

I was treated like a belonging to the cps...and they are supposed to help kids.

I sat in a rusty room trying to keep myself calm, Sam said Dad and Bucky will be back any second. I hate this old factory building, it smells like wet socks.

I've been sitting long enough. I got up and walked to the room where Sam was last but Bucky was sitting down, with his arm jammed in some heavy equipment.

"Is..Uhm, are you Bucky again?" I walked up and he lifted his head up and looked into my eyes.

He nodded and glanced at my neck before looking away with guilt. "Bucky, it wasn't your fault." I tried to make him feel better, yeah he probably hurt many people but it's not in anyway his own  doing. Sam said the questioner triggered something.

Yeesh, I don't know how he did what he did but it definitely was easy to turn him back.

"Where is he?" I looked at Sam, I need my dad now. I can't wait any longer

"Right here." I heard his voice.

I looked behind me and instantly ran to him, wrapping my arms around him.

Tears started to prick the corner of my eyes and my voice sounded stuffy. "You let me go."

He leaned down to my level, "I knew you would be okay and that I would get you back...not matter what it took."

"I love you dad, you enormous pain in the ass." I nuzzled my face into his shoulder, not wanting to let go in fear that I would be ripped away again.

"Steve." Bucky spoke. Dad glanced up and stood all the way up again, I walked and sat down, I feel pretty weak.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" He had a stone face. This is a lot for him, finding his old Bucky,

"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." He chuckled.

"Can't read that in a museum." Dad smiled. Bucky looked at me and then back at him. "Just like that, we're suppose to be cool?" Sam blinked in confusion.

"So this is the result of your impeccable genetics." He pointed one of his fingers at me.

"Even the stubbornness." Sam added.

"I'm not stubborn, I just like to make better choices then you idiots." I kicked my feet up. I'm hungry, Like I'm gonna eat a whole planet hungry.

Bucky's smile dropped, he looked up with his hair in his eyes. "What did I do?"

My heart hurts for him, he didn't even do anything.

"Enough." Dad muttered. He's probably blaming himself, I know how he works and I do the same exact thing.

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words."

I stayed silent, I can't even imagine hydra doing that to me. I really wouldn't survive. "Who was he?" Dad asked Bucky.

"I don't know."

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than "I don't know." Dad stated.

I have a bad feeling about this.

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where."

Oh god, I think I know what he wants.

"Look closer." He rolled his eyes. I stepped closer to see people in them. "Why are you doing this to them?" I turned to him.