Part 49

"Good evening." Jungkook greeted Miss Sang as he walked into the house and saw her coming down the stairs with some cloths in her arms.

"Good evening, how was work?" She asked.

"It was okay... is something wrong?" Jungkook saw the annoyed looked on her face when she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"yes, someone burnt part of the tree in the garden. I don't know what exactly the person was doing or thinking but he's going to get it from me when I find the culprit." Jungkook chuckled at how much anger was showing in her eyes. He knows Miss Sang is always particular about things in the house since he could remember.

"Tell that person I wish them luck when found guilty." Jungkook said. "Where is JImin?"

"I think he's in the room." Miss Sang replied.

"Thank you." He began to walk up the stairs till he got to his room and opened the door but didn't find Jimin inside as he expected. "JImin." He called out, gently closing the door behind him before going on to open the buttons of his shirt as he walked towards the bed.

"Yes?"A subconscious smile formed on Jungkook's face as he heard Jimin's voice from the bathroom. He sat on the bed facing the bathroom and lowered his head to begin removing his shoes. "You're back." He heard foot steps coming from the bathroom and heard the door open but couldn't see because he was still focused on removing his shoes. "Did you see Miss Sang?" Jungkook chuckled as he removed the last shoe and immediately straightened his poster but the sight before him caught him of guard. Jimin was wearing an over-sized long-sleeves see through top with on hand falling off and exposing his beautiful shoulder. Jungkook's eyes traveled down and noticed how short it was, hanging not far from his waist and exposing the short pink underwear he had on. He still continued to stare,moving his gaze down to the pink see through lingerie socks having a pink silk bow attached to both pairs. 

Jungkook could feel his pants getting tight by the second, his sanity was being threatened and all he could think about at the moment was the sight before him

Jungkook could feel his pants getting tight by the second, his sanity was being threatened and all he could think about at the moment was the sight before him. He was so lost in desire that he didn't realize Jimin was getting worried because he wasn't paying attention. "Jungkook?" He lifted his gaze to him with several blinks, seeing the confusion on his face.

"Y-Yes?..."He responded, giving Jimin's outfit another glance.

"Have you seen Miss Sang? I burnt the tree and Jin hyung and I ran away. She kept knocking on the door so I pretended to be asleep and sh..."

"Where did you get these?" Jungkook interrupted.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"The outfit."Jungkook clarified, still eye-fucking him.

"Jin hyung got it for me, he said you will like it." Jimin smiled widely, looking down at it before returning his gaze back to Jungkook. "Do you like it?" Jungkook got up from the bed and walked up to Jimin, staring at him like a prey.

"He knew what he was getting you into."Jungkook chuckled. He gently snaked his hand around Jimin's waist and puled him closer till there was no space between them. Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's exposed chest. He began to blush when he felt something hard poke his abdomen, knowing exactly what it is due to how many times he had seen it. "You're going to finish what you started." Jungkook said in a low sexy voice before crashing his lips unto Jimin's own. He began to savor every inch of his mouth. Jimin moaned into the kiss when he felt Jungkook's hands travel down his waist to squeeze his butt. He circled his hands around Jungkook's neck to bring them closer. Jungkook broke the kiss and let it travel down to his neck and began sucking on it.

"ah." Jimin moaned out, eyes rolling back in their socket. Jungkook began to slowly turn them around and move them towards the bed before gently placing him on it. Jungkook removed his shirt, returning to kiss his lips before placing his hand back under his waist to pull him higher unto the bed. Even though they spend almost every night making love, he still couldn't get over Jimin's small and soft body. How perfectly It fits with his. He couldn't take the constriction in his pants any longer so he quickly began to unzip it to let his member loose. Jungkook broke the kiss and lifted his head to stare at JImin's flushed face.

"You're so beautiful."Jungkook said under his breath, placing a kiss on Jimin's exposed shoulder, causing him to giggle. Jungkook traced his hands down the side of Jimin's waist till he got to his thin underwear and quickly ripped it, causing a small gasp to escape his lips. "You wont be needing that." He threw the ripped material aside. Jungkook opened up his legs and lay between while placing feather kisses on his neck. He suddenly changed their position so Jimin now lay on top of him. Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's waist before gently moving his hips.

"ahh..." Jimin moaned loudly, feeling pleasure between his thighs from the rubbing of their members together which was already wet from precum. Jungkook broke the kiss to stare at JImin's wanton expression. He smirked when Jimin began to whine and move his hips. "Kookie..."He said in a small tone, staring down at him with half closed lids.

"Ride me babe." Jungkook said in a needy tone. He wanted to watch Jimin's expression as he rode on him, taking him inside his hole.

"What?" Jimin said with confusion.

"Put it in and move." He placed a quick kiss on his lips, mastering a lot of self control not to shove his dick inside him and drive them to ecstasy. Jimin sat up and looked down to see Jungkook's hard member right in front of his between his legs. He moved forward and lifted his hips before aligning it in front of his hole, placing one hand on Jungkook's chest for support. They both moaned as Jimin slowly began to lower his hip down, taking him in. He had gotten used to Jungkook's size, even though it gave him pain in the beginning but as it goes on it turns to pleasure he has never felt before. ''Move..." Jungkook groaned and began to move Jiin's hips up and down his waist to show him what to do. "fuck..."He moaned as Jimin began to move his hips accordingly.