Chapter 37: {Haunted motel}

|When there is no room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.|

Nina's pov:

We drove to the small town named 'Spirit town'. It was a really weird name and the roads were really scary. Landon drove to a motel and parked. The motel looked quiet outside. There was no one walking around or standing outside.

"Are you sure it's safe here?" I asked as soon as I approached Landon.

"I don't know but it's cheaper and there is not feedback on this motel page." He admitted.

"I'm just scared by looking at it," Melanie said hugging herself.

"We will share a room and for safety measures, you girls are staying with one of us," Colton said and we agreed. Adrian walked by my side as we made our way inside the motel. It looked really old.

We walked to the lounge and found a young boy

"Hi, how can I help you?" He asked politely.

"Hi, we were wondering if you have 4 bedrooms available," Colton asked and the guy nodded.

"We do have some rooms available. What can of rooms are you looking for? Personal or shared?" The guy asked.

"What's a shared bedroom?" Blake asked confused.

"Well there is two bed in the room and usually two couple shares the room." He explained.

"Hmm, how many shared bedroom do you have available?" Landon asked.

"We have 3 available." He answered.

"Ok then, we will take the shared bedroom," Adrian said.

"How many night?" The guy asked he wasn't wearing any badge so we didn't know his name.

"Only tonight," Landon answered.

"Alright. I'll give you the keys." He said and turned around to open a cupboard. He took out two keys and handed it over to us, "The elevator is in the corner."

"Do you have any restaurant near?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah, it's actually down the street." He said and we nodded. We thanked him and walked outside. We walked to our car and remove our bag. We only took out clothes bag.

We made our way back inside and took the elevator.

"So let's make the group." Adrian said," Amy and Landon you guys stay with me and Nina while Eva and Blake will stay with Colton and Melanie."

"Yeah, that's good. We all meet here in 20 minutes, we will go out and have dinner." Colton said and we nodded.

We all walked to the room we got. There was the room number on the keys holders. Adrian opened the door and we walked inside. As soon as we walked in, the room was a bit cold. It makes goosebumps on my arms.