EIGHT

Toofan Ki Iss Ada Mein Bhi Kitna khuloos Hai.....
Sahil Tak Aa Gaya Mujhko Dhoondhte Huye....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Try this, it's amazinggg."

Osama stood up placing a hot chocolate waffle on Maria's plate, asking her to taste it.

"Hmmmm....it tastes so good."

Taking a bite she moaned in delight, savouring it's taste which enriched her flavour buds.

Mustafa who was working on his laptop checking reports looked up, hearing her moans of savouring waffles.

His thoughts wandering off to other kind of moans but before his imagination could go further into the endless abyss he stopped himself.

What is wrong with you Mustafa ? Control yourself. You are thinking wrong. Stop your mind before it is corrupted. Your relationship with her is pure and should stay like that only.

His chain of thoughts were broken by her another moan, making him groan in annoyance, his heart beating loudly inside his chest when another set of evil thoughts evaded his mind.

"Mariaaa...."

He called, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Ji."

Toring her gaze from the deliciousness before her, she looked up finding him looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"Maine kuch kiya ?"

She asked looking up towards him, her big doe like innocent eyes, confused asking him the reason of his frown, not caring her voice was coming out muffled as it was filled with waffle.

"Eat quietly, without making any noise. I am doing a very important work and I need to concentrate."

His eyes softened seeing her innocent confused look, eyes wandering off to the drop of chocolate syrup at her chin and the corner of her lips, making him chuckle at her child like attitude.

"Well chocolate is love, of course after Allah and I can't help myself....."

Smiling sheepishly she sat beside him, putting a spoonful of waffle in his mouth, surprising him with her sudden action.

"So.....how is it ?"

Wriggling her eyebrows she waited exited to know his answer.

"It's okay."

He simply replied, finding it's taste to be normal not what she was gushing and moaning about.

"What!!! You should be charged guilty of treason for saying that."

Her eyes widened, earning herself a chuckle from him for her dramatic reply.

"I don't like chocolate much, birdie."

He smiled, giving another heart attack to both of them. Osama was horrified whereas Maria gaped at his shocking revelation.