15

The following days Aimee acted as if nothing had happened, yet, she was spending more time with Derek and his pack.

Derek had began to show her how to control her powers and use them at any given time. He showed her the history of the elementals, which she learned her species. Despite being human in every other aspect, she could wield air.

Scott had began to ignore his friends, and Allison was gone all together. Stiles and Lydia happened to stay in touch with her. The trio made her feel as if everything she was doing wrong, was right in a way.

A plus side to joining Derek was that she got to see Isaac. Isaac who now openly flirted with the girl, to see her get flustered. Then Aimee, the girl who watched Isaac, barley talking to him was now growing to be a good friend of his.

The two found each other in loneliness, and almost bonded over it.

Aimee was focusing on blasting some barrel's over while she wasn't afraid or angry, "I heard that Erica and Boyd are leaving tonight."

Isaac sat behind her, not looking up from what he was doing, "Yeah?"

Aimee didn't turn, "Are you going with them?" When Isaac didn't respond she felt her heart break a little, knowing yet another person she cared for was leaving, "What time is the game tonight?" After a period of silence Isaac stood up.

"In a hour," He mumbled, "Are you going?"

Aimee wanted to look at him to see where he was going, "No, I'm going home."

"Jackson's going to be there, I'm sure Scott would like some help," Isaac walked up behind her.

Aimee rolled her eyes, "I'm going home, I'm exhausted. I've been using my powers too much and-," She was cut off as Isaac brushed past her. He walked in front of the barrels, "Move, I could hurt you."

Isaac crossed his arms, "You already have," He smirked, "So why not again? One last time?"

Aimee smirked at him, "You won't be smiling when I drop you."

"There isn't anything like getting dropped by a pretty girl," He sighed to himself. The two stood in a face off, waiting for Aimee's powers to pop off at him. Aimee locked eyes with him before dropping her hands, she began to walk towards him.

Isaac watched the small blonde walk up to him, "Do you need a ride? I'm heading home?"

"Buy me dinner first," He joked, "Oh wait, you already have."

"That was one time, and I brought dinner for everyone," She rolled her eyes before walking towards the exit. She noticed Isaac following close behind her.

The two got into her car, "Where are you going?" She asked as she started it.

"Vet clinic," He answered plainly. Aimee shot him a very amused face, "What?" She began to drive and shook her head.

She let out a small laugh, "You're like a dog, and you're going to get a check up," She thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

He looked at her with a boring expression, "I'm not like a dog, and I'm going to talk to Scott."

The comment about Scott took her off guard but she let it go, "Definitely a dog."

Isaac shoved her arm lightly and she slammed the breaks on making him fly forward before she continued to drive. She pulled into the clinic shortly, "Have fun at your check up!" She called as he walked in. He shot her a glare from over his shoulder.

--

It didn't take her long to make it home. Once inside she kicked her shoes off and going to the kicthen. She went in her fridge pulling out some leftovers from the preivous night. She heated it up and went to the living room, flopping down on the couch.

Aimee flicked the TV on, anything to take her mind off of how she would never speak or see Isaac again. How the last thing she ever said to him was something rude and non important. Her phone went off, and she grabbed it as she began to eat.

Lydia:
You coming tonight?

Aimee:
Not unless I need to :(

Lydia:
What's wrong?

Aimee:
I'll tell you tomorrow at school, let me know who wins the game

Lydia didn't reply and Aimee watched Beetlejuice for the thousandth time. When she was done eating, she put the plate on the table before laying down. By the time the movie was over, she was fast asleep.

Aimee was so exhausted, she didn't hear her phone go off hundreds of times from all of her friends about Jackson and Stiles.

--

Aimee was woke up as someone shook her. She jumped up in fear, meeting eyes with Lydia. Lydia looked like a mess from crying all night.

"What the hell is going on?" Aimee rubbed her eyes.

Lydia held up a key that was pink, "I found the key outside."

Lydia sat down with a huff, "I need your help." Lydia was nearly in tears.

Aimee sat up and grabbed her friends hands, "Yeah?"

"We need to help Jackson, Stiles kinda filled me in," Lydia swallowed hard.

Aimee looked at her confused, "What happened to Jackson?" Lydia handed her, her phone. Aimee began to read the messages, Jackson died, and then he was alive. Lydia looked horrible now that Aimee got a second look, "We need to go."

Reaching outside, Lydia and Aimee were met by bright headlights, "Get in!" Stiles yelled at the two girls, who ran over without hesitation. Stiles nearly began to drive before Aimee had closed the door.

--

"Stiles slow down!" Aimee called, "Stiles!"

"Hold on!" He yelled as he rammed into a wall going straight through. Lydia jerked forward as they hit something, "Did I get him?"

Aimee jumped out of the car, ready to puke due to fear of being in a car with Stiles driving.

The Kanima jumped on the hood of the jeep making Stiles scream. Lydia followed Aimee and jumped out of the car, Stiles following Lydia.

Aimee and Lydia stood side by side as Lydia called Jackson's name. Aimee wasn't sure if Jackson would harm Lydia, but she knew he wouldn't harm her.

"Lydia!" Stiles yelled, being held back by Scott. Aimee glanced over at the two as Lydia held up a key. Jackson had raised his hand to her ready to attack but paused. Jackson began to shift back and Aimee smiled with relief.

Both Jackson and Lydia looked upset as he backed away from her. Derek and Peter Hale came from no where and shoved their claws into him. Aimee screamed as Lydia ran over to him, holding him steady. His head dropped on Lydia's crying shoulder and Aimee began to cry as well. Lydia laid Jackson down as Aimee grabbed her friend helping her up.

Aimee heard the claws as Lydia turned around. Both women stared as Jackson opened his eyes, standing up. He let out a howl, fully wolfed out as he changed back to human. Jackson pulled Lydia in for a hug as Aimee stood there watching closely.

When the two let go Aimee smiled at her childhood friend. Jackson looked to Aimee, smiling at her as well.

A hand touched her shoulder and she turned to see Isaac. She didn't say anything as she placed her hand over his. She was happy and relieved to see him, knowing he didn't ditch her.

She turned around and hugged him, burying her head in his chest as he hugged her back. She was upset that Derek had went behind her back and tried to kill Jackson, but none of that mattered now.

All that mattered was that, she was in the arms of Isaac Lahey and that everyone she cared for was safe.