hey baby daddy,

Fetus jack

PERIOD 1

I got my schedule and texted it to kellin but the service in here sucks.

"204A" i mumbled to myself  looking down at the piece of paper in my hand  then up at the door numbers. "I have Spanish first period?  pssh easy."i said to myself..i gotta stop that.

I finally  found the class room and knocked on the door a since it was shut. 

A small skinny white women opened the door  she looked like a student. 

"Holla"  she said, at first i was gonna accuse  her of being racist but then remembered  this is Spanish. I handed her my schedule.  "Ok " she said  examining the piece of paper.

" you can sit next to kyler" she said point to the only empty seat next to some really young looking boy.

"Hi" the boy who i assume is kyler said to me as i sat down.  I nodded and said hello like the socially awkward werido i am.

He was staring at me while very seductively licking a tootsie pop.  I tried to listen to the teacher  and look at everything and everyone but him.

Time seemed to drag bye.

"Wanna help me find out how many licks it takes to get to the center?" He whispered  and before i could even react to that the bell rung and i flew out of there.

3RD PERIOD.

"YAY I GOT CLASS WITH  BAE." Kellin screamed while waving his arms around.  I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was. "Tony scoot " he gestured tony to the next so i was in the middle, kellin on my right and tony on my left.

"Let me see your class thingy" kellin said snatching it  from my hand.

"Why would they put a Mexican in Spanish?..that's not fair."

"Not all mexicans speak Spanish  kellin" tony said.

"Oh my god ...you know what i just realized?  Our babies gonna be half mexican." Keillin looked at me like his just solved a Scooby doo mystery.

I Placed my hand on his thigh reassuringly , it stayed like that through the whole period.

LUNCH.

the food  here is better then at my shitty school, this looks editable.

I sat at kellins table of course. "Soo vic and kellin, jack and i where talking and was wondering if maybe we could be the god parents? "

"Um duh!" Kellin said like it was obvious.

"You guys thought about names yet?" The ginger kid who it think was alan asked.

"No" i said

"Yes" kellin said at the same time as me.

"We just found out yesterday. " i explained.

"Yeah i know but  it was a long night and i only have two months".

"TWO MONTHS?!?!?" I yelled shocked, loud enough for the whole cafeteria to here me.

"Its different for guys, sit backdown,Jesus." Alex explained.

Holy shit ..imma be a dad in two months. I have to be responsible and..other parenty stuff.

"Its ok babe, dont worry." Kellin held my hand  from under the table.

"It can be longer i mean i dont know im just basing it off what jacks mom said."

"Well i think you should  name him sky..and have his middle name walker." Tony said completely Off topic.