50

A sad song is a must!!;

.......

Even if he didn't want to wake up Taehyung, he had to wake him up.

"Taehyung baby wake up" He said tapping Taehyung's cheek lightly. Tae stirs a little but doesn't wake up. Jungkook smiles looking at the way Taehyung looked like a baby. He looked so cute.

"Taehyung wake up angel" Leaning forward he kissed Taehyung's forehead lightly and Taehyung started blinking a little, his eyes were pinched due to the lighting.

After a minute or so his eyes completely opened to see Jungkook looking at him with a worried look, the one he gives when he thinks about something really deeply and doesn't tell a single soul about it.

"Jungkook what are you doing here" Taehyung asks sitting up and facing down on jungkook who was still sitting on the floor.

" I was worried about you" jungkook replied and got up to sit on the bed in front of Taehyung.

"Oh" Taehyung said shortly and looked down not knowing how to react. He was still hurt from the events that happened just a few hours ago.

"Why did you leave alone?" Jungkook asked and intertwined his left hand with taehyung's left hand.

"Are you really asking about it? Isn't it clear that I was hurt from the events that took place not too long ago" Taehyung asks expressing his annoyance and anger but his voice still remained soft. It was firm but he wasn't yelling.

"I'm sorry about it baby" jungkook apologizes and leans forward to hug Taehyung put tae pushed him back gently. Jungkook was surprised a little, Taehyung wasn't the type to get angry at someone, a pang in his chest is what he experiences when Taehyung declines his hug.

" Kook you say sorry but do you even mean it?" Taehyung asked questionably.

"What do you mean? I do mean it? Why are you acting as if I have been treating you the worst anyone could ever" jungkook fires back , the most amusing thing about their confrontation was no one was yelling. They were expressing their feelings in a very straightforward way without needing the urge to yell to prove their point.

" But tell me aren't you? Kook tell me one thing why do you keep so many secrets from me?" Taehyung asks pulling his hand back from Jungkook's hold which just hurt him in another way , in a way that he was getting angry and hurt.

"What secret did I keep from you" jungkook asked raising his eyebrow.

" Stop acting jungkook, we are having an honest conversation so don't act as if you don't know what I'm talking about when you clearly do! You never tell me anything about you" Taehyung said raising his voice slightly giving him a harsh glare.

" Okay what do you want to know huh? I already told you everything that mattered to me , what do you need more? " Jungkook snaps back with much stronger voice , he was already in a depressing mood and tae's multiple questions about him weren't helping either.

" Why don't I know anything about your family, your background, the way you grew up, your journey, your favorites, your past , your anything. Why do I have to see a woman claiming that you love her more than me ? That you are using me as a replacement? Why am I being told that I'm just an ordinary boy who is nothing to you by a woman who doesn't even know anything about me ? Do you know how humiliating it was for me to be in a situation like that? I felt inferior because that woman knew more about you than I still do and to think I'm in a relationship with you..." Taehyung expressed his anger and frustration yelling all his pain that he felt , his tears making a comeback. His eyes cursing him for putting them through this burning itchiness again. Wiping his tears he looks at Jungkook who was looking down with jaw clenched.

"Yes I don't tell you anything because I don't need to , they don't mean anything to me , you don't fucking need to know my goddamn past and when did I not defend you in front of that snake ass bitch huh? I love you, I LOVE YOU. Why do you want to believe a low class woman like her? And do you think I'm using you for a fucking replacement? Really Taehyung? If I was then I would be making damn plans with Ariana to make you fall in love with me but was it me ? No it was you! I would never ever use you and you think of me like that? I love you with all my heart but you go off and disrespect my love for you really shows. Is our love not strong enough for you to get the motherfucking point that I FUCKING care about you like a crazy bitch" jungkook screamed in anger getting up from the bed and walking off to the window on the side. He was so angry and agitated at the moment that he might say some things that he shouldn't.

"Okay our love is so fucking strong that you still want to keep things secret when I clearly told you all about my family, background, friends and my life. You shouting at me about how much you love me doesn't change the fact that you don't trust me enough to share your problems, your secrets. What kind of love is this where there is no damn trust or whatever from your side. You know what I feel like a fool in this relationship. It feels one sided" Taehyung yelled back with equal energy even tho he was a sobbing mess. This is was a fight from his lover, the one he really loves to death and it fucking hurts to be in a position where you don't feel the same trust and faith from your partner.

"You feel that our love is one sided? That I don't love you? That it's only you who has been crazy in love with me? Wow.......so all my love feels like a joke to you right? My bad my heart fell in love with you and yours couldn't recognize. Talk to me when you can fucking respect my love for you otherwise stay motherfucking quiet" and with that Jungkook stormed off the room leaving a hysterically crying Taehyung in his lonely room. Jungkook was hurt by all of Taehyung's accusations and disrespect for the love that he has showered on him. Fuck he was right he should have never let his walls break, he should have stayed cold and tsundere like he always have but see where he motherfucking is? In love with a blonde with hazel eyes that are his life now.

The night was spent with taehyung crying the whole night and swelling his eyes over the pain he felt from Jungkook's words.

While jungkook spent his night on the road with multiple cigarettes and tears.

' these eyes cry for you, my heart craves for you, my body needs you, I need you but you just stated to not talk to you? I think she was right I'm not enough to be called love for you'

' if this hurts you so much then you should have respected my love and feelings, motherfucking love would only drag me down. I can never fucking win this shit'

Author's note

HAHA DOUBLE FUCKING UPDATE YOU BISHES.

What was your FAVORITE PART?????

ALSO PLEASE THINK FROM BOTH TAE'S POV AND KOOK'S POV

Hey Fairybabies how are you all

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

What do you think about the chapter?

What do you think is going to happen next 👀👀

I hope you all enjoyed

I love you

Thank you so much for reading

Please take care of yourself

Kitty Cat 😸😽🐾