•20•

The White Lily Pack was as mostly modern as all others in North America, but they held tradition in high regards.

Before Lucien could fully claim his mate, naked and writhing beneath him like he wanted, she had to meet his family and pack.
As Luna, she would train under his mother who had carried the duties until he could find his mate.

His mother was also... extremely tired of her duties and wanted nothing more than to retire and relax with grandchildren.
She wanted a lot of grandchildren.
Lucien could only pray to the Goddess his mother would suffice with some of Micheal's own children as he was much like a brother and without any parents.

Lucien wanted children, but not like his mother.

Lucien led Maia through the winding pack house and outside where he eased her into a large black truck he usually drove when on his own lands. Since they were having lunch at a small restaurant owned by Gwen, a pack member and mate to a top warrior in his lands, he did not request to shift and run with Maia.
If only to keep their appearances nice.

Lucien felt his wolf sulk- quite literally sulk- at being unable to run with his mate. Lucien wondered if Maia's wolf was as small and hyper as her.

Speaking of hyper... Lucien thought with amusement.

"Babygirl, if you keep changing the channels so quickly, you won't find a song" Lucien chucked, as Maia glanced up from her position near the radio where she had been trying to find a good song for them.

Maia blushed in awareness, "Oh... so no music?" She asked softly.
Lucien growled at her cute pout, making him imagine all the ways he wanted those lips wrapped around his c-

"I have an AUX, why don't you scroll through the music on my phone?" Lucien offered, handing the smartphone over to Maia.

She stared very seriously at it, before her brows drew together.

"I don't have your number saved in my phone..." Maia mumbled, and seemed to rummage through her pocket before pulling out an iPhone and typing away.
Lucien could only see out of his peripheral and smile.

"See!" Lucien glanced over to see she had saved his number under-

Daddy

She'd be the death of him with such cuteness, and he briefly wondered if she even recognized the sexual innuendo he was pulling.

"Good girl, pick out a song now, yeah?" Lucien murmured, gripping the steering wheel tightly as he tried not to pull the car over and make the little angel scream exactly what she typed into her phone.

"Okay Daddy" She nodded, and Lucien cursed under his breathe.

This lunch would be miserable if he doesn't get rid of this raging hard on-

Lucien's thought were cut off when Maia played the song she had been looking for.

He'd expected maybe a Disney Princess song, but not fucking gangster rap?

Lucien glanced over as Maia comically stared at his phone with a bright smile.

"Baby... what playlist are you in?"

"The one titled 'F these hoes'" Maia smiled at him.

Completely oblivious.

Lucien regrets allowing Micheal to make him playlists now.