CHAPTER 18

“Happy 2.11K reads!”

CHAPTER 18

*Kim Jisoo*

I gulped as I plucked up all my courage before slowly accepting Kim Taehyung-ssi's hand.

A wide smile was drawn on his handsome face when my hand touched his, I barely held my breath and kept on controlling the fear that is starting to eat every fiber of my being. I took a deep breath and released it.

“You can let go of my hand if you can't tolerate it anymore” he said.

My hands started sweating, I can feel his big warm hands that covers my cold sweaty ones.

“I-I can do this...” I said and so he nodded with a smile and started walking.

We're in the nearby market, Dr. Nam Joon, Woozi and Yoongi-oppa are just following us.

“Do they really have to hold hands?” Woozi asked.

“hush, this is part of the test” Dr. Nam Joon said as he eats popcorn.

“Are you sure you're a psychiatrist?” Yoongi oppa asked being suspicious at Dr. Nam Joon.

“Yes, why?” Dr. Nam Joon answered being unaffected to Woozi and Yoongi oppa's gaze.

“You look rather a patient than a Dr.” Yoongi oppa shrugged that made Dr. Nam Joon froze.

“Hey! Take that back, this kind of visual doesn't suit to be a patient” Dr. Nam Joon said proudly.

“Talk to the crows” Yoongi oppa said.

I tuned them down and focused my eyes ahead, there are group of men walking towards us. I diverted my gaze as I tried to fight the fear rosing up inside of me.

“I'll be fine...” I motivated myself and tightly held on Kim Taehyung's hand.

“Woah, that girl is pretty” the first guy we passed by said as he looks at me pass by with Kim Taehyung.

“I know, too bad she's with her boyfriend” the guy next to the first one said.

“Who cares? Men would want to hit on her whether she's single or not” the first guy said again.

I was suprised when Kim Taehyung stopped walking, so I looked up at him. He's wearing his boyish smile as he turned around and let go of my hands, instead he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“You guys can hit on her but...too bad, she only belongs to me” Kim Taehyung-ssi said shocking me.

Dr. Nam Joon applaud after the group of guys went off, and the three of them--Dr. Nam Joon, Woozi and Yoongi oppa-- walked towards us.

“That was such a twist, I loved it!” Dr. Nam Joon said clearly amused.

Kim Taehyung-ssi once again held my hands that slightly startled me making me jumpy, I looked at him and he has this warm smile on his lips. I was taken aback on how he smiles at me that I forgot to ask why he did that...

*Kim Taehyung*

As we walked back to our apartment, we were all laughing because of Woozi and Yoongi ganging up on NamJoon hyung. We all stopped walking and laughing when Kim Jisoo-ssi's apartment opened and a man came out.

“Jisoo-ah” He said surprised to see us, the same with us. The smile has left my lips and was replaced with a frown after realizing who it was...

I don't know him well, but I know who he is...

“Suho-oppa” Jisoo said.

“Fvck! Can't you fvcking give us a heads up before visiting? You startled us there for a second.” Yoongi hyung said as he walked towards him and gave him a man-to-man hug.