6. KNOWING ??? 6. [2/2]

I don't miss you, I miss the person who I thought you were.
-???

Chapter 6 [2/2] : KNOWING ???
RECAP
" Look Zim. I don't want to go back to Irk and I don't like this monarchy system the tallest is playing. And you don't like how the tallest treat you. So let's partner up. And make the tallest red and purple fall from their throne. " Skoodge said which makes me to think a lil. We have the same goal. So why not? So we shake hands like those in the tv commercial and get back to work."

-3RD PERSON POV-
Zim is confused. He doesn't understand Skoodge. Sometimes Skoodge is fierce like an Irken soldier sometimes he is paranoid like a cry baby that got his candy stolen by the bully. This makes Zim weird out. He doesn't understand why Skoodge is like that. He don't know why Skoodge is like that

As far as Zim knows Skoodge never act like this before in the past. Never. So why now? Of all time. Why He have to be emotionally unstable when Zim needed him?

The IA has researched and the cause of Skoodge behavior is because of Bipolar Syndrome. Which is known to human that it's a condition where Skoodge have two personalities.

And this lead to Zim to ask why? When did it happen? What does it cause Skoodge to be like this?

He need the old Skoodge the smart ass that know hacking, that know how to fight to be by his side as his partner on the rebellion not some on and off unstable warrior. That won't help the war between the rebellion and the Irken Armada.

Two against the Irken army surely they don't have the chances especially when their own race is the most fearful and blood thirst race that was ever known in the galaxy.

And here is Zim. Standing right in front of Skoodge and look at him with a ridiculous look. And beginning to ask himself did he make the wrong decision to recruit Skoodge? Is it to late to change Keef as his partner instead?

But still he believes in Skoodge skill. Skoodge whole being to be able to match his skill and they can be unstoppable. " Skoodge the ship is done. But we need to do a few test to make sure that the ship is stable and won't explode. " Zim said. Earning understanding nod from Skoodge. " Well then, let's check the engine and rocket booster first before doing anything extreme. " Skoodge said before making his PAK leg to use the monitor screen and check on the system.

So far everything was in place. Nothing is wrong from the data base. Now that it's clear. " The pressure is to high. We need to tune down that a bit, or the engine will get heat up and explode when we try to boost the speed. " Skoodge said and glide his hand down on the blue screen to tune the pressure down to 70%. While Zim observing the screen with calculation.

" If we tune down a bit that will make the ship go slower than I have planned. But then again it still fast but can't out match the other Irken ship. " Zim said while looking at the screen and then skoodge. " I know. But I can boost it up to 85% for emergency. " Skoodge said while setting up the screen and the system.

Doing all this work make Zim have a headache and he decided to take a break and walk out from the monitor room and straight into the living room leaving Skoodge to work on the coding.

When the metal door was opened. All he see is a messy green living room. And Gir eating pizza. " Ugh... Gir. You're disgusting. Clean up the mess Gir!! " The Irken shouted at the robot. Earning giggles from Gir and Gir immediately clean up the living room just as his master ordered. " DONE!! " the robot shouted excitedly. Making Zim sigh and give him a cookie which Gir cherish it a lot and name the cookie Samantha.

" Gir don't let anyone nor Dib go to the lab okay? Especially the Monitor room . " Zim said in a serious tone. Making the robot said ' okay '.

" Okay so what did Zim said to Gir? " Zim asked again to make sure Gir listen to him.

" Don't let the monkey in the lab. Oh, and the monitor room . " Gir said making Zim face palm while thinking Gir is hopeless.

" Well close enough and Dib is not allowed to in there okay, Gir. This is a serious mission for you. Can you do that for me?  " Zim said while staring at Gir carefully who is right now playing with his cookie that he call Samantha.

" Got it! " Gir replied to Zim question. " Okay now. You stay right here Gir and guard the house. "

" Okay. "

" You stay. And don't touch anything. "

" Okay master. "

" You stay here and don't break anything. Until I come back. Understand?  "

" Got it master!! "

" I am counting on you Gir. This is serious- Gir! Stop playing with that cookie!! " Zim shouted at Gir who is now pouting and in his defense he said " This is not cookie!! This is Samantha. "

TO BE CONTINUED...