20

Y/n POV

I hear the ping of a notification as I get a text. I look at it.

Suga- are you busy?

Me-nope

Suga- we have a concert coming up

Me- ok

Suga- it's in America

Me-ok

Suga- you will go right?

Me-are you kidding me?? I'm too poor for that shit😂

Suga- what if I paid for it?

Me-it's probably far away and I wouldn't want to trouble you

I get a notification. Suga is starting a live video. I join, because, you know, why not. I have nothing better to do. I see suga's face. He's cute when he's not wearing makeup. I decide to comment.

Me- you look cute without makeup

He turns pink. Cute. Then he speaks.

Suga- hi army!

He does a finger heart

Suga- I just have a question so I decided to ask you.

About a hundred comments flood in immediately saying: tell us! tell us! we'll help you! He does that thing where he sucks in a little bit of air, and it makes a cute noise. I sigh. So cute.

Suga-I have this friend, who lives in the United States. And soon we are going to have a concert there. But they say they don't have enough money. I told them I could pay for it. But my friend says that they don't want to trouble me. What do you all think? Should they go?

An uncountable number of comments pour in. Most of them say yes. He breaks out in a gummy smile.

Suga- Well my friend. Looks like you should get ready because your going.

I go to our text.

Me-they don't decide if I go or not.

I go back to the live video. I can see that he is reading the text. Then he pouts. He looks back at the camera with pleading eyes.

Suga- please go please please pleeeeeease~

I laugh. He just begged. And was cute. I can not believe this man. I go to our chat and send a text.

Me-I'll go

I go back to the live video and see him reading the text. His eyes flit back and forth on the phone. I laugh as I realize that he's has reread the message like eight times. Then, it finally seems to register in his brain that I agreed to go. His face lights up. Gummy smile.... times a million. Omg it's adorable. I👏can't👏handle👏the👏cuteness!!

Suga- thank you thank you thank you! Yay armies! We convinced her!

That was weird. So enthusiastic. He ends the live video. He texts me, but I feel to lazy to respond, so I throw myself on to my bed and nap.