Chapter 24. Make up

You woke up and looked around finding that it was still dark out. How could that be? It felt like you were asleep for a full ten hours.

You rolled over and found that cas was no longer there laying beside you and you felt a dull ache inside your chest realizing you were all alone again.

You got up and looked out the window finding it still dark, so you looked at the time. The clock read 2:45am!

God what we're you going to do with yourself? You walked back and forth a bit thinking over yesterday's events.

You were just starting to forget about them and then they showed up. Don't get yourself wrong, you were actually ecstatic that they were here but you wanted to get away from the drama.

You decided to go out and get some fresh air. So you got changed into some warmer clothes and went outside.

It was cold enough so you could see your breath like smoke in the night sky. You quickly shoved your hands in your pockets to keep warm and the thought of some hot chocolate crossed your mind.

You really liked it and it made you feel warm inside so you walked all the way to a gas station. You would've just went to your work but it wasn't a 24 hour deal so you had no other choice.

You walked in and grabbed a cup of hot chocolate and paid. You took a sip walking out and felt it run down your chest into your stomach.

You sighed, this felt great. You continued to walk with no where in mind and ended up in front of a bunch of buildings or hotels.

You continued to walk and saw the impala sitting in front of a hotel door. So this was where they were staying.

You saw through the curtains to find Sam sleeping but dean up on his laptop with bags under his eyes.

You felt a pang of guilt in your chest and slowly turned around. You would give anything to walk in there and make it seem like everything was alright.

Or to just make sure dean was ok and get some sleep. You walked away and held your cup tightly.

This wasn't what you wanted at all. You walked back to your room to find it still empty. Where did Cas go?

You threw away your now empty cup and climbed into bed snuggling up. You would get a few hours of sleep and then you would wake up and pretend everything was ok.
~
~
You woke up to cloudy sky's and got changed. You really didn't want to go to work but you needed the money more.

You headed out and got there just in time to early morning rush. You huffed, this was going to be a long day.

You put on an apron and walked out taking orders. As usual there was some nice people and then there was your average dicks.

You had about enough when it hit lunch time so it wasn't as crowded. You turned around to be met with the same puppy eyes you knew before.

"Sam?" You said. He nodded and smiled "yeah that's me" he said.

You shook your head, after everything he still showed up. "What are you doing here?" You asked.

He looked around before staring at you "well dean was hungry and didn't want to go anywhere so here I am" he explained.

You nodded, the same typical dean. You chuckled and shook your head in disbelief.

"You still love him don't you?" Sam asked out of nowhere. You looked up quickly like a deer caught in headlights.

"What made you ask that?" You asked. He smirked "it's just not hard to see, and I can tell you for a fact that dean still loves you too" he said.

You looked down and remembered you had a job to do. "I'm guessing you would like the usual" You said knowing that dean wanted his burger and sam his salad.

Sam chuckled "you know us so well" he said. You smiled "I really do" and with that You walked into the kitchen.

Moments later when the food was ready you grabbed it and walked out to find Sam.
Sam saw you and grabbed the food.

"Thank you" he said. You shook your head "it's my job" you said. He chuckled and waved bye. You turned around and walked behind the counter sliding down underneath it.

You put your head in your hands and sighed. "Dear god, if you have any sympathy or love please help me or show me what to do" you whispered.

You stood back up fixing your clothing. You continued to do your work until you were off. You quickly took your apron off and speed walked out.

You wanted to just go home. You climbed in your car and that's what you did.

You walked in and found a note.

Everything happens for a reason and I promise things will get better
                  ~ God
This has to be a joke. He writes a note?! You crumpled up the paper and screamed. You were so done, with everything!!

You threw stuff to the ground and continued your rampage until you started running out of your hotel.

You ran all the way to deans and Sam's room but stopped right in front of there door. You raised your hand to knock but you were scared.

It was funny, one second you had the adrenaline to bust down there door and now that your actually here your scared.

That didn't stop you though, you banged on there door and in seconds dean was standing there.

He looked horrible. His hair was a mess and had bags under his eyes that stood out. But yet through all of this he still looked perfect.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. You nodded "yeah it's me" you said smiling through tears.

At that second dean broke. He let tears fall and he looked shattered.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything I said. I just miss you so much and I should have realized that we can do this together. I just can't be away from you anymore" he pleaded.

Your heart broke because you felt the same. You hugged dean and nodded your head. "It's ok dean, I know." You said.

"I miss you so much, both you and Sam" you continued. "I miss all the laughter and you. I didn't mean to walk away, it's just I had a dream about having kids and that broke me" you explained.

Dean hugged you tighter "it's ok, we will figure it out" he said. You nodded and let go. But he grabbed your hand and pulled you inside to where Sam was sitting and watching.

You smiled and waved "Hey Sam" you said. He chuckled "hey" and with that you sat on deans bed.

Dean sighed and sat down rubbing his eyes. "Dean you need some sleep desperately" you said worried. He looked at you and smirked.

"That's the thing, I can't" he said. You nodded knowing what he was talking about. Whenever he wouldn't be able to sleep all You had to do was play with his hair and he was out.

So you scooted to the head board and laid down. You reached your arms out motioning for him to follow.

But then Sam got up winking at you "I'm gonna run and get food" he said walking out. After he left dean crawled over and laid down.

You felt so bad so you used some of your angel mojo and knocked him out. But you do run your hands through his hair a couple times.

You snuggled down into his arms and closed your eyes. God why did the both of us have to be so stubborn?.

Later on Sam came back with food just Incase to find you and dean asleep in each other's arms and smiled.

He had a feeling that it wasn't long before you and dean reconnected but he didn't want to say how.

A/n~ So leave a comment if you think I should keep writing to this b/c I don't want you to get like bored so.. leave a comment saying "yeah!" For me to keep going or "nah" for me to cut it short.