f i v e ✔︎

♥︎

♥︎

Jungkook woke up a bit later than usual with a massive headache.Looking around his surroundings, his eyebrows creased together, he wasn't in his old apartment anymore.

Then it hit him.Taehyung took him and his son here yesterday.But where is Taekwon!?

Jungkook started to panicked.

"Taekwon, baby where are you?" Jungkook tried calling his son as he get out of the soft mattress, shuddered a little once his feet come in contact with the cold floor.

His son is not in the bathroom nor Taehyung's walk in closet so where is he?The black haired male then left the room and found Hoseok, one of Taehyung trusted man, standing in front of the door, it seemed like he was about to knock the.

"Where is Taehyung and where did he take my son to?"Asked Jungkook desperately.

"Boss took Taekwon already."

"Took him!?Where?"

"Tell me where is my son!?"

...

On the other hand, Taehyung was carring his son in the mall for shopping after took him to the hospital again in the morning to make sure his son was okay.

Everyone in the shopping center was looking at him in awe.

If it was before he'd be sure that they looked because his handsomeness.But now their attention were on the hot businessman's son.

Taekwon didn't felt scared around the man, instead he felt warm and safe.He can also see it from the handsome man's eyes that he's no harm.Taekwon might be young but he knows what that eyes held, love and adoration.

"Daddy"Taekwon called the man softly, his voice was almost as a whisper but Taehyung heard it, still.The kid himself has no idea what give him the ought to call the older male that.

"Yes baby I'm your daddy and papa Jin you need to call him uncle Jin instead, okay?Being a possessive man he is,Taehyung looked down at his adorable son and said.

"Uncle Jin?"

"Yes baby, uncle Jin"

Taekwon gave his daddy his bunny like smile, Jungkook's smile.Taehyung cooed and lean down gave his son a peck on his cheek.

"Daddy where were you?Dada said you were in heaven and can't come to play with us.Wonie miss you lots."Taekwon asked, tilted his head cutely with a small little pout on his pinkish lip.

"Heaven?Yes, Daddy was lost but he's here now and daddy promise he won't leave you and dada again and we'll play together hm?"Taehyung replied, gave his son another peck on his forehead.

"Where is Dada?"

"Dada doesn't feel well so he can't come with us baby."

Last morning while getting his son ready he notice Jungkook was having a slight fever so decided to let him rest and took their son shopping and buy some necessities for Jungkook too.

Whiles walking, one of his man called and told him that Jungkook was crying and asking for Taekwon.

"Why don't we take Dada to pap- uh uncle Jin?"Taekwon is a fast learner and his smartness make Taehyung smile, satisfied. 

"Dada will get well soon don't worry baby."

"Wan' Dada."

"Yes daddy will take you to dada but let's buy you and dada clothes first."Taehyung kissed his son's forehead and took him to kids section.

"Do you love this baby?" Taehyung show his son an adorable hoodie and asked to only got a head shake as a replies.

Taekwon looked at the adorable clothes sadly, his small little hands culled into a small fist and biting his little mouth firmly making Taehyung raised his eyebrows in confusion.

What his son said next broke his heart.

"It's not mine, dada said Wonie can't touch."

Taekwon sadly eyeing the beautiful clothes that was hanging.He want all of those but Jungkook always told him that it's not his so he can't have it.

"Daddy will buy it for you baby."Taehyung said, his voice was shaking.All this year while he was living in a luxurious life, can have whatever he want in a snap of finger his boyfriend and son were living in a miserable life, can't even afford these kind of clothes.They have to go through a lot which none of them should have happened if it wasn't for his recklessness.

"It's not for Wonie dada said Wonie already have."Taekwon responded, looking down at the clothes that he was wearing.His baby blue t-shirt stained with some black ink and some mud from him playing around and the clothes only make the baby more pitiful.Taehyung wanted to cry so bad.He never hate himself this much.