Ch18"Permanent Gift"

New things to experience in life.... You can't  be innocent forever...i want you..

Diana's perspective.......

The ride to graceland was pretty long, considering I live in Nashville and Memphis is few hours away maybe even minutes.... I think Elvis presents in general made the time go by slowly.

Everytime he'd snick  couple of glances at me and everytime I'd blush deeply. He'd just give me his beautiful smirk.

Pulling up to a gate, not just any gate but it had Elvis's initials on it with a guitar and music symbols also a figure of him standing on his toes like a rock star.

"This is graceland honey" He smiled as the gate opens, it revealed a beautiful big white House, many windows, beautiful flowers, chickens and other beautiful things. The land was pretty big, it looked like it could hold thousands of people.

"Wow" I said.

"Beautiful ain't it honey?" He asked.

I only nodded and followed him....i have a feeling something special is gonna happen today...

---------------------------------
Midnight (Mature Content ahead)

It was midnight at Graceland, Elvis had introduced me to his family. They were really great people, they told me stories about Elvis and when he was a young boy. Even about his mother who I so wished I could have met.

I stepped out of the big shower and wrapped the towel around my waist, Elvis suggested that I take a shower, he said he has something special planned for me.

"Honey?" Elvis voice fans throughout the big room.

I walk out of the bathroom to be meet with a shirtless Elvis, I gasp and turned around quickly blushing. I hear him chuckle and I felt hands around my waist, I gripped the towel tightly not wanting it to come off.

"Did I scare ya?" He asked his voice deep and thick. I nodded an bit my lip looking down. I then felt lips on my bare shoulder, I let out a soft yet quiet moan. "E-Elvis..." I said quietly. He hummed and starting kissing my neck, letting his hands come to my towel as he slowly un loosen it. "Today is your birthday baby.... and I want to make this the best 18 birthday for you" he whispered in my ear. Suddenly the cold air hit my body as I was left naked before him.

He turned me around so my eyes met with his, his warm blue eyes we're capturing, I had this feeling inside me that I want to give myself to him, let him have me. But I promise my parents I would get married first.... For it is sin to have sexual intercourse without marriage.

He held up his finger and lick them softly making them wet, watching him carefully he came closer to me making my breath hitch as I step back slightly. "Relax darlin' I wont hurtcha, do you trust me?" he asked. Pausing for a second I nodded, he smiled and suddenly I felt his finger between my thighs, on my womanhood. I bit my lip as he slide his finger over my folds. This is bad!!! I shouldn't be doing this. I'm a Christian well more like a nun Christian because I'm not allow to do this type of stuff. "Your so wet for me.." he whispered his voice deeper then usual, wet? Just before could form a thought I was pushed on the bed making me yelp not out of pain but in surprise. I grabbed the covers and covered myself, I'm starting to have second thoughts. I'm scared, what if he hurts me even when he's not trying to, but then again he's probably been with many women, probably skilled at this type of stuff.

I watched as he slowly unbutton his pants not breaking eye contact with me, he slid down his slacks and then finally his boxers, I clutched the sheets as I started down at the large monster between his legs, it was frightening. It's not gonna fit, he gonna rip me in half. Oh god.

"Don't be scared Diana, I promise I'll make this easy for you" he said lowly as he slowly start to climb the bed, his muscles flexed with every movement. No he wasn't buff or large he was tone and fit, he was very attractive he didn't need to work out or anything. I took a deep breath as he was now hovering over me, he got under the covers with me and I felt he settled himself between my legs. I could feel his manhood poking at my entrance. I didn't even know I was shaking until he spoke.

"Take a deep breath and relax, if you are tense it will hurt.. Try to relax an breath okay" he said softly. I nodded an licked my dry lips. I can't believe I'm gonna lose my virginity to him, to Elvis Presley. Many girls dream of this, but some how it was me. "This is important to me, if I give myself to you, you gave to promise me you won't hurt me Elvis... You have many women after you, I don't want to just be another girl you slept with" I said looking into his eyes.

He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

"You are mine Diana, I am yours. This is special to me as well, I promise I will Never hurt you again." he said sincerely.

I just stared at him for a while.

"Ready?" he asked as I felt him position himself.

Nodding I took a deep breath.... This is happening, I'm losing my virginity....

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've updated any chapter for this book.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, from now on I will be only updating this book.

Tell me you thoughts on this chapter and the book so far.

Like , Comment 💬, Share 👭, follow 💗

👉Till then Presley's 👈