Chapter 2: Once Upon An Attack

No One POV:

As the years went by, Izuku Midoriya discovered many new things about his quirk and how to utilize them to their greatest potential. Hisashi, with the permission of Inko, had Izuku train from archery to hand-to-hand combat and everything in between. Slowly, but surely l, Izuku managed to unlock all nine-tails and use them nearly to their full extent. He is able to use up to 7 tails and below with no problems or difficulty whatsoever. His only issues with the 8 tails is his summoning speed and his 9 tails currently has a time limit.

His quirk wasn't the only thing that improved. His tousled green hair remained the same, his lips became more pink and plump, his muscles more defined due to the training, and beautiful green orbs only got more attractive as time went by. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by Bakugo and many others from both the male and female population. However, his height only managed to make 5'6, shorter than most in his current class of third year middle school.

THIRD POV:

It was the last year of middle school for Izuku Midoriya. He is currently a third year and it was the final day. Izuku gathered a lot of attention from his fellow peers, whether it be his looks, his quirk or his tranquil personality and aura. He actually has a small fanclub. Of course, Bakugo is doing his best trying to keep the stupid flies away from his beloved Izu. His feelings never faded away. On the contrary, they grew stronger, but Midoriya, being the little cinnamon roll he is, was too dense to figure it out. Now their teacher was announcing what all their future goals would be, but...

"What's the point? You're all gonna be heroes!" the teacher exclaimed.

"Hey, teach, don't lump me and Izu with these extras," Bakugo yelled out as he stood up on the chair, one foot on the desk as mini-explosions shot out of his hands. "They'll be lucky if they even become D-list heroes!"

"Kaachan, please sit down and be quiet," said Izuku.

"Oh right, Bakugo, you and Midoriya applied to U.A right?" the teacher asked.

"What?! No way!" a male student exclaimed. "U.A has an acceptance rate of less than 2 percent!"

"Dummy! If anyone can get in, it's those two," a female student rebutted.

"That's right!" shouted another male.

"We'll crush that exam!" Bakugo stated confidently. "Ain't that right, Izu?"

"Yes we will," Izuku responded. "But Kaachan, please stop with the yelling and explosions. I have sensitive ears you know."

"R-right. Sorry," stuttered Bakugo.

The whole class was used to this. Whatever Izuku asked of Bakugo, he would do it. Izuku has stopped him from cursing with every other word and his behavior is much better than before. But if someone tried to flirt with his Izu-chan, they were as good as dead. Thankfully, Izuku stopped him every time, except for one. That poor boy was sent to the hospital, but made a full recovery and did not press charges as he himself probably would have done the same. Afterwards, most people didn't try to approach Izuku recklessly. The few that do, are a dual-colored haired boy with hetrochronic eyes and a certain purple haired insomniac. Their names are Todoroki Shouto and Shinso Hitoshi. They go to a different to school than Izuku and Bakugo, but they call and video chat often.

They met when they were younger and it was also at the time the two were at their lowest. Todoroki just lost his mom after she poured the boiling water on him. Izuku saw him crying on a park bench and went to comfort him through a hug. Todoroki was shocked at the warmth he felt that was oh so similar to his mother's before the incident. He took a good look at Izuku and was left speechless at how cute he looked. He felt a blush start creeping up, but he hid it well enough that Izuku wouldn't notice. They talked about what happened to Shouto, introduced themselves and that was the start of their friendship.